12~First Meet

From this chapter I'm writing there past story.
Enjoy reading.

Flashback(21 years back)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Kalyani(Adi's mother) came back to her parents home Delhi with her 2 children's.

Actually Kalyani is from upper middle class family. She is younger daughter and pampered child. She has elder brother Murali.

At the age of 20 Kalyani married with Prakash. It's love marriage. Both the families are not happy but sake of children's happiness they agreed.

Prakash was from middleclass family. He has 2younger brother and 2 elder sister's ( already married).

Sake of her love Kalyani sacrificed her luxurious life and lived with her husband in Pune with her in-laws. It's not easy for her but she survived with her love.

Prakash is very understanding husband.  And he always supported her and even he took stands for her infront of his family.

Symbol of their love,they both blessed with baby boy. It's our Adi. After 3years they blessed with baby girl. It's Anjai. Both couples are very happy in their life.

But unfortunately one day due to poisoning chemical blast in Prakash's factory, he died. Kalyani was devastated.

After Prakash's death there in-laws started behaving differently. They literally made Kalyani as there servant.

Seeing her sister devastated state in her in-laws home, her brother Murali told her to return Delhi with him. For sake of her children Kalyani back to her parents home.

                        _'••~♡~••'_
(Adi:-14 years
Tara, samarthya, Anju:- 11years
Mohini:-  12years )

Adi's POV:-

Today is Sunday from tomorrow I'm going to my new school in Delhi.

It's been 5months to my dad's death.
1 month back we came here. Now my mom is better than before.
My Mama and mami taking too much care of us. Actually my Mama don't have children's. So he always treated us his own children's.

Everyone thinks that I'm fine but actually  am I?.....
Big Nooooo
I miss my dad. He is my everything. He is very simple and kind. But I'm strong I don't want to breakdown infront of my mother and little sister. I will take there responsibility and make my dad happy.

Let it be....now I can't meet him ever😞...I went to sleep.

Next day.

It's first day of my school. We got admission  in XXXX Public school. My sister Anju, she is 3 years younger than me.she is in 5th class currently.

Now we both are ready for school and waiting for school bus.

Let me introduce you one more person. It is Mohin. She is my mother's bestfriend daughter.  And she is our neighbor too.She is in 6th class.

Bus arrived and we 3 settled in vacant places.

In school:-

After assembly. I came to class. 8th B class.
I sat in 3rd  row 2nd bench. There are total 6 rows. It's big class. Suddenly someone came and  sat beside me. I looked at him and he gave me his wide smile showing his 32 teeths...

He said
" Hi dude..Myself Kabir. I know you are new student here. So introduce yourself".

So I introduced him myself and even told about my father demise. He gave me genuine smile and patted my shoulder.  And we became friends. Also introduced his friends to me. I'm glad that they all are really good with me.