𝐈. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐳 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩. Which was strange considering they had a tall gate and a long driveway that was quite hard to get through. Isadora felt like she was experiencing deja vu as she opened the door because this boy looked eerily familiar to the boy in high school.

"Hi. How can I help you," Isadora stood at the door on high alert incase anything happened. The boy seemed out of breath. "Hi. I'm here to- to talk about someth- something very important. It's about your daughter." the tan skinned boy was hoping he would be welcomed in. Something about him urged Isadora to let him in. So she did.

"Hello. My name is Cedar Woodworfe. I am a satyr, yes i am a mythical greek being, sent by camp half-blood to retrieve your daughter. Now this may sound unsettling or scary even but-" the satyr got interrupted. "No not my daughter. Why do you have to take my daughter. She's everything to me, theres no need I dont understand. What are you saying. You are not taking my daughter to some camp." the mother instinctively became defensive.

"You should understand, this will be very difficult, but if she stays with you she puts you, your grandmother, and especially herself in great danger. Camp Half-Blood is a safe place where no monsters cna attack or hurt her." Cedar explained cautiously. "Camp what now I'm sorry what. I don't seem to understand." the woman was confused as an understatement. "Your daughter is a demi god. She see's things that aren't there. She has trouble reading and focusing. And well her father is a god." Cedar explained very calmly.

"No the things she see's are there, I see them too. The dyslexia and ADHD are traits I have she gets it from me. But she's young so we can teach her. I don't understand what you're saying about the god part." she says. "Interesting. Can you see through the mist? Or, are you" the boy started talking to himself. "It can't be. but it would make sense. Wow this explains lots." the kid was still thinking out loud. "Hello. Can you explain." the woman said.

"You're daughter is a demi god. The longer she stays in the mortal realm, the more danger she is put in. The more danger she puts others in. When you and she is ready you need to send her to camp. It's a must for her safety. You need to understand." Cedar said looking very seriously in the cautious mothers eyes. For some reason she sensed it was the right thing to send her to this strange camp. It would be for the better.

Narcissa was peacefully trying reading a book until she heard a knock on her door

Narcissa was peacefully trying reading a book until she heard a knock on her door. "Come in" her little squeaky voice said as the door opened. "Hey cissy. We need to talk." the woman paused. "So I'm gonna have you put away your book." Isadora sat down on the floor as her daughter put away her book.

"You're going to go stay at a pretty camp. Like in camp rock!" her daughter got excited at that. "Except no singing." Narcissa frowned. "This is very important. Your dad used to work at this place, and I need you to understand, I love you so much and I will miss you everyday, but you have to go. For your safety." the woman held her childs small hands. "Why?" the young girl tilted her head.