𝐕. 𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝟏𝟏, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬.

She was surrounded by some old dude with a deep voice, a girl similar to her age who looked bossy, a boy with a sick scar, and clarisse. The descriptions were her words.

It took her a minute to realize that the old guy had a horse in his pants. And then she realized he didn't have pants. He was the horse. "Uhm sir, u have a horse, and it's part of your body." 

"Is that everyone's first reaction?" the boy with a scar scoffed looking at the horse-man. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Narcissa Alvarez. We've been expecting you." the man had a very deep voice. One that carried and was projected well.

"Where am I?" narcissa kept looking at clarisse who was the only familiar face. "You said something about a Ben before you passed out." the bossy girl said. "Annabeth." the man and the older boy said in unison.

Narcissa was starting to understand this group dynamic. 'Annabeth' was the outspoken one and she was smart. Scar-boy was probably a leader too. But he was close enough to this Annabeth girl he could tell her when to shut up. Horse-guy was probably the leader of the whole thing with his whole welcome to camp thing.

Clarisse still hadn't talked. Narcissa didn't wanna talk to her either. She wanted to keep the friendship so she followed the ground rules of it.

"Can I meet Ben. He should be like 17 or something." even with her words being calm her throat was drying and her eyes were starting to water. "There are a few Ben's at this camp you may w-" the man got cut off. "Cedar's Ben." narcissa got up out of the bed and stood her ground.

"If you won't help me find him, I'll find him myself horse-man." Narcissa huffed and left the room with her bag. She saw clarisse smirk and Luke mutter something to annabeth.

Back in the medical room Chiron, Annabeth and Luke were discussing the issues with Narcissa

Back in the medical room Chiron, Annabeth and Luke were discussing the issues with Narcissa. Clarisse was watching them.

"I like her." luke muttered to annabeth as the girl left. "Shut it Luke." annabeth said back.

"She's probably under lot's of stress right now. Help her." Chiron paused looking at Luke and Annabeth and seeing Clarisse lurking in the back. "The three of you." Chiron said firmly and then walked out.

"Chiron!" luke yelled in protest. "Don't worry Luke. I don't bite" clarisse smirked and walked out.

"I don't bite." luke mimicked. Annabeth just rolled her eyes and walked out as well, with luke trailing behind.

 Annabeth just rolled her eyes and walked out as well, with luke trailing behind