𝐕𝐈. 𝐥𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

Luke mainly leaded them around with annabeth and ben by his side and clarisse trailing behind all of them. Clarisse got looks from people. Mostly bad but ever so often some people would look at her with admiration.

Annabeth and Luke talked a lot together. Ben joined their conversation from time to time.

When the five of them got to the center of camp Luke started to tell her what everything was. "Alright so these are the cabins and until you're claimed you'll be staying with me and the rest of the unclaimed and Hermes kids." luke pointed at a worn down looking cabin with peeling brown paint.

"Why's it so.. so run down?" narcissa asked. "Well that's because the gods decided to sen all the unclaimed people to us instead of yknow making a cabin for the unclaimed." luke sounded annoyed so narcissa decided not to push it.

"I realized I've never formally introduced myself." luke turned around to face the girl. "My names Luke. This is Annabeth." luke pointed to himself then the girl to his side.

"So let's bring your stuff over to the cabin and then I'll show you the rest." Luke said grabbing her bag. As they were walking over somehow Chiron magically appeared and galloped into the room.

"Attention. Everyone may I have your attention." he said in a loud deep voice. "You don't have to-" narcissa got cut off. "This is Narcissa Alvarez. I expect you to see to whatever he needs." the cabin looked at him then resumed their prior activities.

"Hey they're nice once you get to know em'." luke said. "Hey Luke what's up." a curly head boy came to talk to Luke. "Chris this is Narcissa. Narcissa, Chris."  luke introduced the two. "Hi." narcissa said quickly. Chris waved back.

"Clarisse." chris said to the girl. Clarisse slightly smiled at him. "So are you guys unclaimed or?" narcissa looked up at the two boys. "No no. We're sons of Hermes." Luke said. "He's my brother from another mother!" Chris put his arm around luke and they both laughed.

"Literally." annabeth deadpanned. "What about you? Are you unclaimed?" narcissa asked. "No. My mother is Athena. Cabin 6." annabeth stated clearly. She seemed to be quite proud of it.

A new kid walked by the cabin with his bags in hand as well and clarisse moved quickly scaring the boy and then laughing. Narcissa gave her a look which she promptly ignored.

"Ares kid." luke said looking at clarisse. "That's what they do." he added. "Do you know who my father is." narcissa looked at luke. For some reason Luke just seemed like he had all the answers. She understands why annabeth looks up to him. Or atleast seems to look up to him.

"No. It's hard some of these kids have been here for years and are still unclaimed. We don't know why the gods are like they are or why they ignore us. But all you can do is wait and when the time comes he will reveal himself." luke explained.

"What the hell. Why can't he just like tell me or Chiron that I'm his daughter and let me be." narcissa looked up asuming the gods were somewhere up there.

"It doesn't work that way." annabeth stated. "Thanks for clarifying." narcissa said back. The new girl didn't like annabeth's know-it-all attitude. Even if she was the daughter of athena.

"Well it's almost dinner time so we should all go." chris said following leading the group out the door. One of the guys in the group said "Of course you want food chris." "Shut up!" chris defended laughing with his brothers.