𝐈𝐗. 𝐳𝐞𝐮𝐬' 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧. They all had fun, although it was totally unfair having the three older boys go against the two 10 year olds. Nonetheless they laughed, yelled, and had fun together.

"It's almost time for dinner." chris said seeing people pack their stuff as free time was ending. "Bro do you even know what we're learning greek mythology. I'm lost." ben tapped chris. "I don't get why our parents make everything so complicated." he said in return.

"Wait there's classes here." narcissa retied her shoes while asking. "Yes there's classes. Do you not have a schedule." luke asked. "No." she responded. "We have to get you one." chris said. "We can go after dinner, it's unarmed combat today and I think I pulled a muscle in the volleyball league yesterday." ben said massaging his calf.

"Ok." she smiled. "I hope we have classes together." narcissa looked at annabeth with hope. "Realistically I don't think so. But I hope." narcissa's smile dropped at first but then reappeared once annabeth finished her sentence.

"Ok let's go." Luke led them to the dining hall as they all got their foods to make burnt offerings. As always Annabeth and Ben broke off. Narcissa put her favorite cheesy bread into the fire, then closed her eyes and wished for her father to claim her. She begged and pleaded and when she was done she sat back down.

Chris and Narcissa did their routine trade and then they all ate. After they went to Mr. D. to ask for a schedule. Narcissa got it and was excited she had Greek Mythology with Annabeth even though it was unrealistic. She didn't know anyone in her Ancient Greek class but that would just give her a chance to make friends.

 She didn't know anyone in her Ancient Greek class but that would just give her a chance to make friends

She started to develop a routine that suited her. Every day she would wake up, eat breakfast and prepare the cabin for inspection. Then she had ancient greek, then chores, then some physical activities, then she had greek mythology with annabeth and then lunch.

After lunch she had some more lessons and then free time. Most of the time she spent it with annabeth and the group. Then dinner and another physical activity then campfire singalong. After that she would pretend to go to the hermes cabin but instead she would meet up with Clarisse.

They would usually talk for about an hour until 11. Then she would sneak back into the hermes cabin with the help of her friends, sleep and then repeat the routine.

This routine had been the same for almost a month. Narcissa was getting closer to the group. And the satyr named grover was friends with annabeth and luke. So narcissa got closer to him too.

Through out this time she still wasn't claimed and was starting to get less enthusiastic about it. She always got a weird feeling down her spine when looking at Zeus' cabin. But she ignored it. Well she tried to, until one fateful day.