𝐈𝐕. 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲. No one was in the room so she got up and walked out.

As soon as she got out side she was hit with a brisk cold breeze. She ran back inside to get one of her new jackets she had bought and she put it on.

She took another step outside and started walking towards the only source of light she could see. The longer she walked she started to see a house.

Then she saw more houses. The two houses at the end looked the nicest. They looked clean and pure, like they hadn't been touched in decades, centuries even.

As she was walking around she heard a voice. It was a pretty voice. Most likely belonged to a pretty person. She followed the source and saw a girl a couple years older than her with curly hair sitting down.

The curly haired girl was sitting down with something that looked like a candle. She was talking to someone. But no one was there.

"Im here dad just talk to me." the girl sitting said. Narcissa felt awkward to speak but she did it anyways. "Who's ur dad?" Narcissa immediately backed up at the sudden movement of the other girl.

Next thing she knew there was a spear to her throat and a menacing look on the girls face.

"Sorry." narcissa said backing up again. "Who are you?" in better lighting narcissa could see the girl was tanned.

"Narcissa Alvarez. I don't know what I'm doing here or what this place is but you seem like you have this place figured out." she said.

"Clarisse." she said dropping her spear down. "I haven't seen you around. Are you the new girl?" she asked.

"I think so yeah" narcissa said. "Alright new girl.  Are you claimed yet?" clarisse asked. "I don't know what that is yet so I'm assuming no." narcissa smiled slightly embarassed for not knowing anything.

"Ok so how'd you even get here." clarisse raised an eyebrow. The memories flooding back narcissa started to tear up. Her throat closed and clarisse sensed this.

"Newbie, if you wanna survive here. You can't cry. You can't cry in front of other people." even with clarisse saying this it was too late. Tears were already spilling and clarisse didn't know how to comfort her.

"I'm sorry. My protector died on the way up. We were so close" her voice cracked. "And then the monster came from no where. Now I have these random bangles that I think turned into something. It's all really hazy right now." narcissa explained.

"They're a gift from your parent. Like this is from my dad." the curly head showed her spear. "Hey listen, lots of people have a traumatic story of how they got here. The strong ones are willing to grow from it. I'm strong. And I'm going to help you be strong." clarisse held the hands of the younger girl.

This was quite out of the ordinary for clarisse. She's used to pushing everyone away. She never lets people in, or helps them for that matter. She used to think every woman for herself. That all changed when this small brunette girl interrupted her burnt sacrifice in the middle of the night.

"You seem desperate, so I'll help you out. But only in private. We can't be associated no offense." clarisse tried to blow off the edge of her sentence. Even if it didn't seem like it, she really wanted this blooming friendship to work out. This might be her only real friend that she has.  Her goons that worship the ground she walks on don't count.

Clarisse didn't want this little girl to be thrown into the group she hangs out with. Narcissa would find better friends for herself that fit her without clarisse.

"That's okay" the girl was hurt. Her whole life she had always fit in. Her mother was loved and her friends at school adored her. She was a natural leader and people naturally followed. When clarisse said that there was a slight twist in her heart.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to be friends with me. Figure out who you want to be, without me. We can talk at night yknow." clarisse wanted to justify her meaness.

"I don't hang out with the nicest people, so I think it's best if we only talk when they're not around." clarisse kept trying to justify it.

"I get it. Thank you clarisse." narcissa smiled at the girl and then started to walk back to the room she woke up in. Then the pretty girls voice rung out again. "See you around Narcissa." she smiled at the younger girl.

Narcissa smiled and then continued her path back. Clarisse was the first person she met here. The first person who welcomed her.

And she was quite nice. Narcissa hoped the rest would be as kind as her.

They were. Well some were.

a/n:

heyyyy can i please not have ghost readers. also im so srry for not updating i was on vacation so sorry abt that. uhm are mason thames and sophie grace a thing im confused. she made a playlist called all the things ive liked which  is just all her playlists in one but its a pic of young mason as the cover. are they a thing or is she just like a fan im confused ANYWAYS i love this fic