𝐗. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐙𝐞𝐮𝐬." 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟐 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬. "God of lighting and thunder. Kingship, justice, and honor." chiron looked directly into the eyes of the young girl.

"Narcissa Alvarez, daughter of Zeus." chiron said.

In the girls mind she thought it was insane how this man could be everywhere at once. "Narcissa." annabeth said almost at a loss of words. "Annabeth." she replied. "Cissy." chris said in shock. "Chris." narcissa was confused why everyone just said her name.

"Alvarez." luke looked at her with confusion and shock in his eyes. "Ok I'm not saying anyone else's name I was claimed. Yay. can we get over it." she said sarcastically walking out of the cabin gates with the lightning bolt disappearing.

"Narcissa." ben said just like the rest of them. "Ben I told you I'm not repeating people's names hello." narcissa replied trying to act nonchalant. "Narcissa I don't think you understand how big of a deal this is." annabeth said.

"You are the daughter of Zeus." annabeth said. "The daughter of zeus." narcissa repeated under her breath.  "Narcissa I think we need to talk, in my office. Now." Chiron somehow trotted his way over to the group. "The rest of you can join." he said nodding to the group.

"Clarisse you are welcome aswell." chiron turned over to her. She just nodded.

Once in the office Narcissa, Clarisse, Annabeth, Ben, Chris, and Luke all awkwardly waited for Chiron to explain what to do

Once in the office Narcissa, Clarisse, Annabeth, Ben, Chris, and Luke all awkwardly waited for Chiron to explain what to do. Narcissa was the second forbidden child that had ever been to camp half blood. And they were both daughters of zeus.

Narcissa was the only one to make it there alive. "Ehem." chiron coughed to gather attention. "Narcissa. As a forbidden child of the Sky God. You are singular amongst demi-gods." chiron sighed.

"You will transfer you belongings to cabin 1 immediately and dine at that table as well." chiron explained. "Wait. I'm living and eating alone. I just got here. I didn't ask for him to knock up my mother what the hell." narcissa snapped back.

"Unfortunately those are the rules. And they are out of my control." chiron said. "Where's Mr. D. he can change them." Narcissa got up to leave. "Narcissa there is more." the man added. "What." she sat back down.

"As a forbidden child some will dislike you. As the child of Zeus, Hera might dislike you. Here at camp you are safe. But know when and if you leave, not only are they're threats of just being a demigod, but there are also greater threats from being a forbidden child and from hera. So you must be extremely careful." he warned.

"I didn't ask to be hunted down by all these monsters" narcissa said. "Nobody did." luke added from behind. "Ok well what am I supposed to do now." she turned back to chiron. "Your friends will help you move your things. Then get settled in and rest. Being the child of Zeus is an unpredictable thing." chiron warned and then sent the kids away.