𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐧-𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧. The night before usually she had dreams that were not the most normal. But last night, she didn't. Maybe it was the hospitality or just being somewhere with other people like her.

Even then she felt different. Her mothers genes really did carry through the family. Because the girl woke up with perfect hair falling down her shoulders, her eyelashes already curled. She was a natural beauty just like her mother and her grandmother.

Yesterday some of the group thought she was a descendant of Aphrodite, but her mother was the mortal. In a way, they weren't wrong. But nobody knew that. Yet.

"Rise and shine newbie." luke and chris stood above her with a shirt in her hands. "I am so not wearing that." she said while rubbing her eyes. "Oh you so are." ben added walking up behind the two.

She ended up wearing the shirt that was 2 sizes too big. She got one of the three hair-ties she had on her wrist and tied up the shirt so it wasn't so loose. "So where do we start?" she asked the three boys who she was starting to get attached to.

Ben suggested archery because that was something he exceled in. "Trial and error." he smiled at her. "No. Trial and no error. I won't be bad." narcissa stated. "That's the spirit cissy!" chris said before getting looks from the other two boys.

"What Narcissa, cissy, its a nickname come on guys." chris dropped his arms in defense. Narcissa was getting ready to aim her arrow. They offered to light it and she would have said yes but annabeth told the girl no.

"It's fine. You can all call me Cissy if you want. I. Don't-" she shot the arrow which got on the second closest ring to bullseye. "Mind!" she squeeled in excitement. "Not bad!" ben highfived her. "So we found something your not bad at." luke said.

"Maybe your my sister." ben wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't bet on it. I can't play an instrument for the life of me." narcissa said shrugging.

"Alright next." luke said leading them to the next location. Narcissa and the group tried armory which she wasn't the best at. But there had been worse. She hated the goggles. She thought she looked dumb in them.

Then she tried sword fighting. Luke would help her with this. She would spar with ben because ben wasn't very good.

"Ok so when someone lunges towards you. You?" luke asked doing a motion. "Dodge." narcissa answered. "Ok and when someone swings it to the left you?" he asked. "Block it." and they went on back and forth reviewing some steps.

"I think you're ready." luke said. "Ready. Spar!" he said. The two campers went back and forth. Narcissa was on her feet ready to move. Her movements were light and airy almost like she was floating on air. But they were also quick and agile.

She was good at dodging and not too bad at the sword part. She had lots to improve on though.

Ben lunged at her with his sword and she turned past and flung her sword up. By some luck she got the sword out of his hand and she watched it carefully through the air. Pin pointing the spot it would fall. She ran over to it and caught it but also being careful not wanting to get sliced on her second day.

"Where's my sword!" ben said looking around. "Foster. Newbie has it." luke said pointing at her hand. "How the fu-" he trailed off out of confusion. "I don't know how i did that either." narcissa gave ben the sword still confused.

"You have good movements. Your light on your feet and your observant. That's good. Sword work needs work. But you defense is good. Offense will get better in time. Overall I'm impressed." luke said nodding approvingly.

Narcissa smiled but then caught herself. Last time she let a person from this new world in they died in her arms. She didn't want that to happen. Her smile dropped and she wanted to go back to the cabin. "Are we done for today?" she asked without the smile that was just on her face.

The boys looked at eachother noticing the difference in her mood. "If you're tired we can go back." chris said. "No I'd rather just go back alone. I think I'll walk around for a little bit." she said turning around and walking back. "Okay. Uh meet us for lunch?" ben yelled out. "Yea something like that." she put a thumbs up and walked away.

"What was that about?" ben looked at the other two. "I don't know. She did well and then she just dropped." luke said. "You think it's something we said." the boys said to eachother.

"Are you guys dumb?" annabeth said breaking her silence. "She got here byherself fighting a monster while sword fighting with whatever weapon was given to her. She's obviously not gonna get over it like that. She's mourning and grieving and she doesn't want to get attached just for more people to get hurt." annabeth analyzed the girls feelings completely.

She turned around and walked the same way Narcissa exited. "I would know." the girl said under her breath. The three clueless boys were left with 2 swords in their hand and confusion.

 The three clueless boys were left with 2 swords in their hand and confusion

Annabeth was following Narcissa not knowing where the girl was going. Narcissa climbed the hill and sat by the big pine tree that overlooked the rest of the hills.

Annabeth stayed silent. Both young girls had traumatic events happen in that exact location. Narcissa let the wind blow her hair everywhere. She was looking at the tree where she lost the one person who wasn't in her family who she truly cared for.

Annabeth was watching her until she snapped on a twig. Narcissa got up and spun around with one of the bangles turning into a dagger. "Who's there" narcissa couldn't see anything. But she knew what she heard.

Annabeth took her hat off and revealed herself. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." annabeth sat down next to where narcissa was.

"I lost someone too." annabeth said. "You're not alone." annabeth looked at the girl with empathy.

Narcissa tugged on her sleeve resting her chin on her knuckles. The breeze was chilling and narcissa's hair was wilding everywhere. "Then why does it feel like it." she looked out to the hill with her eyes somehow being pulled to the same spot everytime.

"I'm still working on that." annabeth said looking at the other girl. Annabeth scooted closer and narcissa leaned her head on her shoulder. "Why are the gods like this?" she asked biting down on her lip to not let more tears slip out.

"I'm working on that too."

a/n:bro i am grinding on this story like no otherI LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE MY MAN(not percy my irl man) JK I DONT LOVE HIM CAUSE I AM NOT READY FOR THAT COMMITEMENT ok i hope u guys love this chap as much as i do

a/n:
bro i am grinding on this story like no other
I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE MY MAN(not percy my irl man) JK I DONT LOVE HIM CAUSE I AM NOT READY FOR THAT COMMITEMENT ok i hope u guys love this chap as much as i do. unlike percy shes a natural and i have decided annabeth and narcissa are gonna be friends but they will argue on their opinions abt the gods