𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩. She would later retract it and stand by it many times over the course of her time at camp.

Annabeth put the girls thoughts into words. They understood eachother and what annabeth couldn't do Narcissa could. What Narcissa couldn't do annabeth could do. They were like puzzle pieces.

The missing piece in eachothers lives. 

Yes they were polar opposites, but in the time span of waiting for Narcissa to be claimed they had become quite close.

Narcissa had never had girl friends before. She never really had any friends. She was known but  she wasn't peoples friends. Now she had Annabeth, Ben, Chris, and Luke. The boys were more like her older brothers rather than friends. 

With Annabeth it was different. Narcissa loved that about her.

The day after the events on the hill Narcissa was taken to see Mr

The day after the events on the hill Narcissa was taken to see Mr. D. The moment she walked in she didn't like him.

"Hello. Do you know where the office is. I'm Narcissa Alvarez, the newbie. You look like a sweet little desklady." narcissa looked down at the man who looked like he hated it there.

"Okay first of all I'm not a sweet little desk lady, secondly I've been waiting for you Nerissa Alabeck." this weird man said. "It's Narcissa. Alvarez." she said with a straight face. "If you're not the desk lady can you be a doll and get the director please." she smiled fakely.

"Oh wait yeah I'll go do that for you cause my favorite thing to do is go fetch people for annoying brats like you." he turned around got up out of his chair and then turned around and sat back down. "Hi I'm Mr. D camp director what do you want brat." he said as enthusiastically as he could.

A small figure was lurking in the shadows. For a split second she thought it was Cedar, but it wasn't. "Who's that." narcissa pointed. The Mr. D guy turned around and smiled in a weird uncle sort of way.

"Ah Grover perfect timing. This is my front desk lady." he signaled for grover to go up to the two. "Hello." he said shyly. "Hi." she smiled. "I'm not the front desk lady." he added looking down. "I could tell." she smiled at him again.

Something about him made him look so vulnerable and Narcissa just wanted to stick up for him. "So, uhm, Mr. P was it." she said sarcastically mimicking him. "D. Mr. D." he said in annoyance.

"You must be Narcissa. Some people have talked about you." grover said. "Uhm, Mr. D. this is Narcissa she uh-" grover got interrupted. "Yes I know she already introduced herself." he waved him off.

"Yeah but did u listen." narcissa scowled. It looked like grover was trying to tell her something but then an annoying voice sounded again. "What do you want exactly." he looked at her leaning his shades down. "I want to know my father. I'm tired of waiting aro-" this guy must have a thing for interrupting people.