𝐗𝐈. 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞) 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞. Annabeth had a different point of view of her friends claiming. But the girl still wanted to be friends. She still wanted the bond she created. The only girl her age who could keep up with her fast pace mind.

That night of the claiming annabeth had lots to write about. After she parted paths with Luke she went to her bunk, even though she got the bottom one, she grabbed her journal and started to write.

 After she parted paths with Luke she went to her bunk, even though she got the bottom one, she grabbed her journal and started to write

5/2/2018

Journal entry 627.
I haven't written in this journal for a while. Now I wish I did. Maybe I could be rereading the good memories I had with her. Her is Narcissa.
Let me start from the beginning of all the events. We were all walking by the cabins. No one thought anything of it because we did it quite often. Then Narcissa decided to do something stupid. So stupid I don't understand why she would have done it.
She asked is anyone went into the two head cabins. Zeus and Hera's. Luke and I just felt a gut wrenching pain that only reminded us that Thalia was gone. I don't think Narcissa quite grasped the loss and connection we felt for Thalia. She had just barely met her protector. How could she connect so quickly.
I'm not the type of person to do that. I don't make connections or bonds so easily. Narcissa does it like it's second nature. In our Greek Mythology class she will start talking to random campers as if she has known them her whole life and just become friends. If she see's them through out camp grounds they wave at her and she smiles and returns the gesture, or the other way around.
It's as if this girl just has a magnet to people. Like everyone is so attracted to being her friend. I bet some boys like her too. I have known some of these people for two years and they probably only know my name from Luke. I don't understand how she does it. I wish I could have even an ounce of it. It's not that I'm jealous. But I'm just ahead of most people. I calculate and analyze. Narcissa just takes a leap and hopes for the best. Most of the time it works for her. This is besides the point.
The connection with her protector couldn't be even close to me and Thalia. Thalia was brave, strong and courageous. She died while protecting me and Luke. There is no way she would ever understand the loss.
Then she did something even more stupid then asking the question in the first place. She stepped into the cabin grounds. That's when her head lit up. A glowing silver bolt lit above her head signifying that Zeus had claimed her as his own.
I don't think she understands the risk of being a daughter of Zeus. Thalia did. She was smart about it. Thalia calculated and analyzed like I do. Narcissa. She is careless. Even when Chiron told her the risks and dangers of being a forbidden child of Zeus, she took it as if it was a joke.

It is not a joke. Thalia did not die for this to be considered a joke. And then on the way back to the cabins she had the audacity to try to humor us about it. She was being the opposite of serious. She was trying to act as if there was no difference between her and other half-bloods. As if  everything wasn't different. I told her it did not work that way. Luke told her too. Then she lashed out at both of us for telling her that she wasn't like the rest of us. Writing it down now it does sound bad but it's not. We were being truthful. Of course Chris and Ben were adding on to her point of everything being the same. It's not and it never will be the same.
Then I think the worst part was when she looked at me. I couldn't look her in the eye. She asked for me to say something. To act like she was the same girl to me she was before the claiming. Then she said my name again. But it was different. It was colder. It almost sent chills down my spine. She said it as if I betrayed her and I disappointed her. She said it like she wouldn't ever forgive me. I can't describe it. But the way she said it, the tone in her voice, it felt like a dagger straight into my heart. I'm not the kind of girl who cries over things, but Narcissa might just do it.
Then she scoffed. At me. Again as if I was the one betraying her. Then her words struck again. This is the only part I remember clearly. "What the hell Annabeth" she said.  As if she didn't hurt me enough, then she says that and stomps off.
I felt bad I think. I have never felt like this. As if I was the problem. Yes I have felt guilt. I still feel it to this day because of Thalia. But Narcissa made me feel differently as if I was the reason she was so upset. Then Clarisse had no purpose of being there so she walked off. I think Ben and Chris made it worse. They looked at me like disappointed adults. They went off to go help her. Of course they would choose her side. It's not like I have known them for two years or anything. It's not like I've been there friend. Well I guess I haven't really. Not until Narcissa got here. But Narcissa isn't the reason I started to become more social with the group. I know that. I had more friends than just Luke. I don't think they would consider me friends. Narcissa was the first girl who called me a friend. My whole time at camp. I usually push people away. Most of them can't keep up anyways. Maybe Narcissa was right. Maybe not everything was different. I think she was.

I think she was different even before the claiming. She genuinely liked me. Not just for capture the flag or to use me, but she genuinely enjoyed being around me. She called me friend and would talk about all the funny things at camp. I felt like she was a sister to me. And now I ruined that.

Thinking back on it now i remember something. It's funny. About a month after she got to camp she noticed a boy following her. She didn't know his name or who he was. But he was always there when she was. One day she blurted out to me how she missed her homemade brownies her mother would bake. The next day a warm fresh brownie was left by her spot  with a note with one letter that was R. Narcissa told me all about this so we devised a plan. I would use my hat that my mom gave me and find out who this boy was. The next day Narcissa said something about strawberry lemonade. Then that dinner she found a strawberry lemonade at her spot. I found out the boy was from Aphrodite's cabin. I told her that. Then we knocked on the door to cabin 10. Narcissa was already friends with most of them. Then I saw him. He was handsome. Like very handsome. I had seen him before in my  Ancient Greek class. Of course he was handsome. He was a child of Aphrodite. Why'd he have to be so handsome.

I whispered and pointed over to him. He had looked up as soon as she entered the room. He had pretty brown hair and a smile that would put apollo's sun to shame. Of course he liked her. Who wouldn't. She had some conversation about how she suspected he was leaving her some presents at her table. He folded and confessed. She said sorry and that she didn't feel the same. But how could someone not like him. He introduced himself to her and only her as Romeo Martinez and I wished he introduced himself to me.
I said that this story was funny. But it wasn't. At first it was. but then i found out that it was the boy who i had always had eyes on. Of course Narcissa didn't know. But still. Why'd it have to be Romeo. Back to today. Even Luke said I was harsh. I don't know if I can repair the damages that I made. She was hurt. I felt it in her eyes and in her words.

Now that I have reviewed this whole thing I have realized, maybe I was in the wrong. Even if I hate admiting it. I miss Narcissa Alvarez. And we've only been apart for 1 hour. I don't know if i can fix something i practically shattered to pieces. I don't know if she want me to fix it. Maybe it was meant to be. Maybe Luke is the only person who will stick by my side, because well he has no choice really. I don't think I can mend this. Maybe she is the one. And now the one might hate me.

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆

That night Annabeth cried for the first time on camp halfblood grounds, over a girl that was not out of grief

That night Annabeth cried for the first time on camp halfblood grounds, over a girl that was not out of grief. She sobbed quietly into her pillow not wanting to be heard by the rest of her cabin. Annabeth realized in her time of writing she had gotten extremely close with Narcissa. She started to tell her lots of things.

When something happened she would start to go to Narcissa instead of Luke. She started to get attached. And now she ruined it. And she felt like she could never go back. 

a/n:

a/n:

i might have a problem with adding way too many oc's not even half way through the story. We're still introducing and percys not even here yet and ive added two other characters. But anyways we have now introduced Annabeths s/o. Sooo yea not for a while tho. slow burn is the way to go.
Romeo is supposed to look like malachi, or basically be portrayed by malachi.