𝐈𝐈. 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩

"𝐒𝐎 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩?" 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬. Narcissa begged for coffee so she went to her favorite spot. The grove. She mainly went here so she could window shop and think about what clothes she was going to get for the summer, definitely not for the coffee.

"Well there is a roman camp up north from here, but your not going there. Camp Half Blood. It's in long island." Cedar said scuffing his beat up converse on the ground. "Long Island?!? You mean you came all the way from New York for me? And we have to walk back to New York!" the young girl was already eyeing much more ideal clothes for the journey.

Instead of well her denim jacket with pretty patches and her bright colored pants. Cedar started to speak but narcissa cut him off "We need to go to Levi's then Converse then Nike then Hollister. I just need to pack." the girl said smiling at her protector.

"We don't have time Isa" cedar had already grown fond over the younger one. "I'll be quick" she smiled. "Fine" the boy groaned but followed her.

𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔

𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔

By the time the two were done shopping it was 4:30. "Its almost sunset" narcissa said. "That's why i booked us a night train that leaves at 7:00, so we can stay up and have fun" cedar said trying to get a taxi.

"Is there a shower?" the girl scrunched her face. "Yes there are showers." cedar said. "Wow you really are your mothers daughter. And you're grandmothers daughter." the protector looked down at the girl. "I don't have grandma, that was my great grandma, she looks great doesn't she." narcissa stood waiting for the car.

"Yes she looks great." cedar decided it was best not to tell her now. Later on would be better. A taxi finally pulled around. "Amtrack station please." the driver nodded and they were on their way.

"Can't we take a plane." the young girl groaned. "No its dangerous" cedar said looking around checking for monsters. They mostly come out at night. But if they're determined the sun won't stop them. 

"How" narcissa questioned. "It just is, the train will be fun." cedar smiled. She huffed and sunk further in her seat. "Come on don't be like that. Please" cedar just wanted to be a good protector.

"Can we play I spy?" the boy asked. "Fine." narcissa didnt want to be happy but she couldn't resist. "I spy something pink!" she said. "Let me guess the big pink donut" cedar asked. "Yea."

"My turn i spy something grey." he said looking out his window. "The clouds!" she looked at the droplets of rain starting to fall outside. "Correct" cedar said.