Synopsis

Memories - Things remembered. Activities recalled with the human ability to recollect past actions or thoughts recorded by the brain. These may be of any characteristics or of any genre. Memories may be bad, good, long, short, unforgettable, etc. It is very complicated for the mind to easily forget a memory, it is a part of its job to save them for later usage not throw them away. Though most times people do try to erase a memory, most likely a painful one, but it may never be done. Memories unfold along with emotions, they are triggered by them. To live constantly in reminiscence is both good and bad. Good because memories were made to be treasured especially great, laughable ones. Bad because some memories cause constant, unbearable aches and the person experiencing that can't accept one fact about memories. That they are just that -- memories.

California born - Carrie Monroe had the perfect life as a child. Living on the west coast, sun shining most days, having a wonderful family with a loving mother, protective but caring father and an annoyingly lovable older brother, she wanted nothing more. Her parents provided her and her brother everything they ever wanted being exceedingly wealthy. But like all sunny days, it comes to an end. The rain falls and brings along with it a feeling of remorse, sadness and grief. The cloud that has always been hanging over Carrie's life became dark initially bursting and out of it came an unimaginable downpour of what caused so much pain in so many people's lives. That rain fell when Carrie's mother died.