Chapter 28 : Confessions Of A Bad Boy

-It's a bit short, I know. Don't kill me just enjoy it. I promise you will.  :)

"You know you like someone when you don't like them necessarily for the same reasons others do. You like them for all the little things they're unaware of. Like the way they laugh, make weird faces and move their hair out their face." - Pinterest

Chapter 28 : Confessions Of A Bad Boy

My eyes fluttered open and for a short moment I had forgotten where I was. It was just that moment when your mind goes completely blank and every thought is thrown out the window. You're still and everything around you is tranquil. I guess everyone has had that moment in their life once, twice or maybe more.

My gaze shifted sideways and I saw Alex sleeping soundly beside me. His head rested on a pillow gently and he lay on his stomach, his face facing me. I sighed at the image lain in front of me.

His arms were no longer wrapped around me and for a moment I just stayed there scanning his flawless face inches away from mine.

I take the time to shamelessly admire his features.

Out of the blue, my nose became irritated and I could feel a sneeze coming on. I tried my best to hold it in and covered my nose with both hands but it only so happened to escape much more louder than I had anticipated, precisely what I was avoiding.

I cringed at the noise I produced and glanced at Alex's now stirring figure and blew out a relieved breath when his movement ceased but stopped breathing all together when his eyes snapped open staring at my panicked ones that were probably the size of Jupiter.

He appeared extremely alert that it looked abnormal for a person who was just resting. He didn't resemble someone that looked at their environment as if it was disoriented and hazy when awoken.

"Good morning." Was all I could mumble out.

He didn't answer me just stared at me intently.

"Are you okay?" I frowned.

"Yeah," He cleared his throat. "I mean...I'm fine."

I nodded slowly at his answer.

I decided to get up out the bed since there was absolutely no reason for me to just lay beside him when he was appearing so uncomfortable.

"Wait!" He called out and looked down at him curiously.

"Don't go as yet. Stay." He almost pouted.

"I have to start preparing breakfast Alex." I said looking at him weirdly for the words he had just uttered.

"Just five more minutes." He said insistently and I gasped when he pulled me to him by the wrist.

He allowed my body to fall effortlessly onto the bed next to him.

I freeze as I feel his arms wrapping around my waist.

He nuzzled his head into my neck and I looked up at him wide eyed at the act. "I have something to confess." He whispered as he inhaled my scent.

I didn't say anything, mainly because I couldn't due to how shocked I was at his sudden display of affection.

"I have never woken up to find a girl next to me." He said and I looked at him as I began to regain my senses.

"Normally they'd be gone before morning and when I woke up and saw you looking at me a moment ago I realized something." He brushed a strand of hair out my face as he turned me around fully to get a better look at me.