Chapter 33 : Oh Hell Nah

I awoke to the feeling of something heavy slung across my waist. I opened my eyes fully and gazed down to see an arm wrapped around securely. Turning, I looked around so I was able to see the sleeping boy behind me. For some reason as I looked at the him soundly asleep if felt like a blessing. A blessing to be waking up to someone so beautiful on the outside and also within.

He was so beautiful. Why would he choose me? I wondered what changed in my life for me to become so lucky.

His long lashes fluttered and I noticed the slightest twitch of his lips. They looked so soft that my hands fisted to stop myself from reaching up and touching them.

A shy smile made its way to my face and it burned completely when my eyes traveled downwards being met by a bare chest and an unbelievable six pack.

I gasped in an inaudible manner as I felt my finger tips burn with an unfamiliar need to touch them. To see what they felt like beneath my touch. If they felt as good as they looked.

Oh Lord, please forgive me for I have sinned.

"Do you always stare at people you sleep with or is it just me?"

My heart jumped at the sound of his deep voice and he shifted under the cool sheets so his blue eyes were the only thing I could see.

"Whaaaat? Psh, as if." I lied nervously looking anywhere but at him which was really difficult since his hard body was basically pressed against mine but apart of me had no complaints for it brought warmth.

Spinning around to get up and escape his hold I was forced back down onto the bed by the strong arms that tightened around my waist.

I looked down at Alex who had his eyes shut now in surprised.

My eyes caught the clock to the side of the bed that read that it was just 30 minutes past six o'clock. Reading my mind, he spoke.

"Why are you up so early anyway?"

I sighed. It was sad that I woke up at these hours for I yearned for a few more hours of sleep due to how fatigue was hitting my body but unfortunately I was the type of person that when I woke up it was really difficult to fall asleep once again.

"I should go take a shower," I said ignoring his question, becoming self conscious about the entire situation.

My face probably resembled a zombie's and my hair a bird's nest. Overall, I was a mess when I awoke. I didn't know how Alex was so casual to waking up next to me.

I for one did not mind waking up to an Adonis.

"No...stay." He mumbled cutely and I almost awwed as he cuddled up to my back that was facing him.

"I can't. I need a shower and my breath smells." I said finding reasonable reasons for him to let me go.

"I don't care."

"Alex, seriously." I whined but his grip never slackened.

"You won't die. Now come lay back down because I wanna sleep."

He managed to pull me back down comfortably beside him and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Alex..." It's not like he couldn't sleep without me or something.

"Shh!"

I sighed and closed my eyes as my hands found their way to his velvety soft hair without my acknowledgement.

------------

"Should we wake them?" I heard a female's voice question trying to keep her voice at a low volume.