DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Copyright © 2024 Lalice Stories

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations.

____________________

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Hello everyone!

I'm Lalice, and while I usually write stories in Tagalog/Filipino, "Hey, it's Nurse Cali!" is my first attempt at writing English novels. So I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes you might come across. Know that I'm still learning.

If you happen to spot any errors, I would greatly appreciate it if you could point them out so I can make the necessary edits.

Constructive criticisms? Yup! I'm up for that. Feel free to let me know. It will help me improve as a writer.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy reading ~ \\(*O*)//

x Lalice

____________________

DEDICATION

I dedicate this story to my friends:
Elehc, Glenn, Reine, and Juan Miguel.

Special thanks to Dom Pangilinan for being the inspiration behind the character in this novel.
You can follow him on his socials: @dompangilinan

____________________

DO NOT REPRODUCE IN ANY MANNER

As you read this book, please remember to respect the work within these pages. Plagiarism, using someone else's work without giving credit, is wrong. Take inspiration, but use your own words and ideas.

Let's keep our integrity intact.

THANK YOU!