N I N E T E E N

"Delaney, hurry, we are going to be late," Noah says my name in the way that I don't like, he uses it now when I'm getting on his nerves.  But despite his ribbing, I am hurrying.  It wasn't like he gave me any warning, but instead woke me up out of a deep slumber to take me on an adventure.  It's so early it is still dark outside.

"Noah," I mock, as I drag clothes on my body, even though I'm still basically asleep.

It's been a few days since our disaster of a date and the coffee shop.  We haven't been out again, but we have been spending the little time our schedules have aligned for.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to upset the delicate balance between us and invite him to Mexico with Finn and I.  Things are going so well right now that I don't want to mess it up, but also I really want him to go.

The ride to whatever adventure we are on is quiet, the silence only broken by Circa playing quietly through the speakers.  Noah's arm is extended, affectionately gripping my thigh while we drive.  

The sky is just going from a dark blue to a dusty blue that signals the sun is starting to rise.  We are at a tourist spot just a couple hours from Noah's house, but it's early and I know the place isn't open this early.  I wonder idly what kind of favors he had to call in when we duck under the bars to the trail.

"We are breaking in?" I ask as he weaves his fingers through mine and we start up the trail.

"We are outside, you can't break into something that belongs to all of us," he replies with the small grin he always wears, that I'm becoming more fond of.  Originally I took it as arrogance, and maybe it is a little, but it's just him too.  Carefree.

When we reach the top of the trail, where you can see out to all of the adjoining states simultaneously, the sun is almost all the way up and baring heat down on us.  Noah cages me in again the railing as we watch the sun rise, and I snuggle into him because it's just cool enough to warrant it.

"Who knew you were such a romantic?" I ask ironically.

"There's a lot you don't know about me," he says low in my ear.  The caress of his lips on the shell of my ear sets my blood on fire and I lean back into him even more.  

As if reading my mind, Noah's hand wraps around my waist, running his fingers just along the waist band of my leggings.  My stomach flips in anticipation.  There's no one else here, but I still look around. 

"Don't be nervous, love, no one is around," Noah says close to my ear as his fingers slide under my panties.

My eyes roll back into my head and my body sags against him. His fingers swirl in erotic circles around my clit, and I can feel the moisture dampen my panties. A soft sigh escapes my lips as he curls two fingers inside of me. Pumping in and out, in and out.

"Keep quiet, darling," Noah instructs, as a couple has just walked up, but his hand doesn't stop working. I'm biting my lip, hard as pleasure rolls through me in spasms. Noah quickly pulls his hand from my leggings as the couple walks up to the railing.

"Beautiful isn't it?" The man asks, gesturing to the sunrise with his head.

"Breathtaking," Noah retorts, and I can feel his eyes on me as my cheeks burn.

Noah and I excuse ourselves a moment later and hike back down to his car.  We make our way quickly, I'm not sure why Noah is rushing, but I am rushing so I don't have to see the pair we just fled from again.   As soon as we get in his car a wild laugh escapes me, Noah doesn't hesitate to join the hysterics, because what he did was insane.

"I can't believe you!" I say, taking a breath and slapping him.

"Was that the wildest thing you've ever done?" Noah asks, he pulls my lips in for a quick kiss.