T W E N T Y N I N E

Noah and I had settled into our new house.  All of his roommates came to help us move, and Sage helped me decorate after we got everything moved it.  Noah had set up a studio and Jolly was here more days than not.  I had set up an office, but I wasn't doing much.  I had gone out with the few transplants I had heard from, but invites had dried up.  I was worried about what that meant for me, for my future.  

The release party for the new album was tonight.  I was getting ready in our bathroom while Noah was putting in final touches on another track he's been working on.  Noah was a perfectionist.  He called me into his studio 10 times a day to listen to the same edit, just slightly different.  I worried he was going to stop asking for my opinion, I was not musically inclined.  I knew what I liked, but I wasn't sure if I was helping him or hurting him when I gave him my opinion.

"You look stunning," Noah says to me, coming into the bathroom. He dips his head to bite at my neck.

"Thank you, but don't start that," I warn, "we'll never get out of this house."

"And?" He whispers, his voice husky as his hand disappears under the hem of my dress.

"Noah," I mean it as another warning, but it comes out a breathy moan.

There is a knock on the door, I try to pull away from Noah, but he holds me in place. His fingers slipping inside of me. 

"Noah," I say again, breathlessly.

"We can go as soon as you have a proper orgasm," he whispers, his fingers pumping in and out of me, the cold metal of the rings he's taken to wearing bumping my clit.

Another knock, "Noah! We are going to be late!" Is muffled as Jolly shouts through the front door.

"Noah," I gasp.

"Come for me, darling," he commands, and I haven't quite figured out how but I always follow those orders.

"Noah," I moan, sagging against him as I pant heavily.

"Good girl," he praises, before dropping to his knees.

"Noah, we are going to be really late," I say through my teeth.

Jolly knocks again and shouts at us some more.

Noah slips my soaked underwear off and tosses them on the bed, "now we can go," he winks and rugs on my hand.

"Noah, I can't go out in public without any underwear."

"You have to, we're going to be late," Noah laughs, picking me up bridal style and sets me down at the front door. "Besides, I don't want anything in the way when I make you come at the party tonight, it will be number four, five if I'm not mistaken," he yanks the door open without any warning and pulls me into the back of the limo. I'm extra careful to keep my knees pinned together as Jolly looks at us accusingly.

"You look nice, Jolly," I tell him before he can say anything, "You too Sage."  Sage is fighting a smile, she knows we were up to no good.

He gives me a suspicious look before responding, "you too, Lanes."

My heart squeezes at the nickname. I haven't seen Finn in weeks, and I miss him terribly. We had called each other every other day, but life wasn't the same without his hugs.

Noah smirks at me before he casually slides out of the backseat. I curse him as I once again cross my legs and swing out. Jolly gives me a funny look as we follow Noah inside. Sage and I have to pass them eventually, because there's a few fans here and they stop to talk to them for a while before joining us inside.