T H I R T Y

Noah and I spent the next few weeks preparing for tour. He had long meetings with the guys and I was trying to fit in as many appointments for the blog as I could. This week alone I had been to an ice cream shop, vegan restaurant and two different bars.

Bad Omens' tour was going to be forty two cities in the states before we went to Europe to hit thirty more cities.

Despite how busy our lives were Noah never dropped the ball with me. He made time everyday to decompress. Sometimes, it was just saying how exhausted we were while we lay in bed together.

He made time to take me out, and much to my chagrin made time to take me hiking at spots close to LA. I would never know what I had done to get to come home everyday to such a wonderful man. We still fought, almost daily, but that was half the fun of being with him.

I didn't let him get away with anything, and likewise he didn't let me either.

I wasn't sure about living out of a suitcase for the next two months, but I was currently on our bed trying to figure out how to pack enough and not too much at the same time. Noah has been out all day, and hasn't been much help with what I needed. So, I've just been staring at two large empty suitcases while I reread Animal Farm.

I hear the door open and close and a few minutes later Noah appears in the door way.

"You look like you are hard at work," he smirks at my tattered book and plops onto the bed beside me.

"I was feeling overwhelmed, so I decided to read to calm my mind," I tell him and sit the book on the table next to the bed.

"You could just pack lingerie and we could turn the bus into a sex dungeon that you never get to leave and constantly get to please me," Noah feigns thoughtfully before kissing my neck and pinning me to the bed.

"Nice try," I try to say, but it comes out a moan. I push him off of me, "I really need to get this done."

Uncharacteristically, I had procrastinated much too long, we were leaving tomorrow.

"Fine, you pack everything else, I'll pack that blue number that I love on you," Noah winks and digs through my undergarment drawer to find my favorite night gown.

"You are a big help," I tell him throwing a pair of socks at him.

"Ah ha!" He says and drops the piece into my suitcase.

"Go make yourself useful and make us dinner while I do this," I shove him out of our bedroom and really give my stuff a good look.

I decide I've been looking at this too hard and just grab all of my favorite things. Throwing a cocktail dress and a few things that I don't think I will actually need but want to be prepared just in case.

"Laney, foods ready," Noah calls down the hall.

I'm satisfied as I zip up the second suitcase and jog down the stairs.

"Did you finish?"

I nod my head as I fix my plate. I sit next to Noah on the couch and he puts on an episode of a show we've been watching.

"Tonight is going to be the last normal night we have for a while, huh?"

He nods as he chews his food, "you don't know how happy I am that you wanted to come with me."

"Well I don't hate that you couldn't bear the thought of being away from me either," I laugh at him.

"It's just like you to take something I say as a joke," he rolls his eyes at me.