3~ Some emotional moments

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

The conversation with Chauhans was going well until his elder cousin brother enter into dinning room. He came home an hour ago and now having dinner with everyone.

Kabir look at his parents. They were invited as well.

But Sartak Chauhan chose to spoil the spot.

" You are marrying our enemy's sister?"

Kabir sighed a little.

" I also have many enemies and I am eating dinner with them right now.. What should I do?"

Sartak chuckled slightly.

" I like the way you speak, brother."

Sartak look at his father- Randhir Chauhan.

" Don't you think papa, handing position would be little unfair to us? That chair ask for loyalty and by marrying Agnivanshi's sister, he is showing how loyal he is to Chauhans."

Randhir nodded.

" Decision depend on board. I cannot cheat in this. Whoever deserve the position, would get it."

Kabir is well aware of this thing. No matter what, Randhir Chauhan cannot cheat just to put his children on that chair. Well, Chauhans has values and ideologies as well.

Harshad chauhan chose to speak.

" Still, bhaiya. Sartak is right. If not company he can atleast show his loyalty to us? Are we forgetting death of Virat now? We all know he died because of his to-be wife's family. Shaurya bhaiya was helping them as well."

" Are we here to bring old topics back? Harshad."

Kabir's grandmother spoke. She look at Kabir then continue.

" Kabir is our blood and so is Shaurya. He deserve position just like all of our children does."

She said with firm voice.

" Okay, I just want to ask him one thing."

Harshad said, smirked then said to Kabir who has his eyebrows furrowed.

" If ever you have to choose between tour wife and position. Whom would you choose, Kabir. Don't you forget, A CEO need to give all his attention to his company."

Malti looked at all the family member with disbelief look.

" What is this, Harshad? Have bhaiya ever got this question? No. What about rest of the children? Why only Kabir? It is discrimination."

Shaurya spoke from his son's side.

Harshad laughed along with Gaurav, Sartak and Yuvika.

" Sartak has not married any of our enemy's daughter and even we have not. So its not discrimination but a good question for Kabir."

Kabir's jaw is clenching, hand is fisted under the table. His eyes moved away from the plate and he finally spoke.

" I am not answerable to you, Kaka and as Bade-papa said, decision depends on board then why are so concerned before the appointment of heir."

He adjoined his hands in front of his hald eaten food. He has no apetite left now. He stood up but before leaving, he said to everybody present here.

" Aur ek baar, Kajal hamari hone wali biwi hain aur hamari mehnat ka fal hog Chauhan group of companies ka hamari moothi mein hona. Aap logo na to hume Kajal or na hi apne maqsat se door kar sakte hain."

( One more thing, Kajal is my to-be wife and the fruit of my hard work will be the Chauhan Group of Companies being in my hands. You all can neither separate me from Kajal not from my motive.)