20~ Bath together

Mature content ahead.

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

" Hey! No way. You cheated I am sure."

Kabir complained while Shiv huffed proudly. He just won a board game-ludo!

" Let it be, Kabir. You won the first game."

Malti said. Kabir put the dice on table.

" See Saale-sahab, I am elder and more experienced than you so I had to win."

Shiv said as if it is the most obvious fact.

" Yeah off-course! You are experienced in cheating."

Kajal took a deep breath, staring at them fighting like kids. She look down at Ashvi sleeping in her embrace and stood up to tuck her one bed of Shiv-Satya.

She went to their room and found Aadhya already there. She was putting Jay on sleep. Aadhya smiled seeing her when she put Ashvi beside her.

" I want to talk to you."

Aadhya said and Kajal nodded. She sat down beside her on bed.

" Why did you ask for your dagger?"

Kajal knew it. She sighed.

" I just need it, bhabhi-maa."

Aadhya wasn't satisfied.

" Do you think I put all those weapons in that box so that you all could use it again and again? No. Shiv did that too."

She grabbed her hands.

" Tell me what's wrong."

Kajal stayed silent for few seconds before parting her mouth to reply.

" I need to punish some people."

Sometimes, Aadhya feel scared of these siblings. They are never hesitant to do these type of things while she is still scared of blood, weapons and killing. The horrifying past of her family and their death still lingers in her mind. She sometimes cry while remembering them.

Aadhya nodded twice.

" For what? Dev knows? Shiv or Kabir?"

Kajak shake her head as no.

" Nobody knows. Those people hurt Kabir, made his childhood living hell. He is still scared of sleeping. I won't kill them, bhabhi-maa but I will make their life worst."

And Kajal told about Kabir's past to Aadhya in brief. Her heart clenched as she realized what Kabir had gone through. The man was alone to bear all that.

Still,

She cannot let Kajal do this dangerous work.

" Promise me, bhabhi-maa. You will not tell Dev and Shiv bhai-sa anything."

Aadhya furrowed her eyebrows.

" Why?"

Kajal looked worried.

" They had gone through a lot. I do not want my brothers to again put themselves in this shits. I do not want to snatch their peace. Promise me, you won't tell anything to them."

Aadhya stare at her for some good seconds before secretly crossing her two fingers.

" Okay."

There is no way she will hide things from Dev and put Kajal in problem. She knows her husband. He will keep standing behind her sister in all these problems, without letting her know.