14~ Family support

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

" Oh God! where are models?"

Kajal asked Aryan. Her tone screamed frustration. Aryan looked worried.

" I don't know, mam. I am not able contact them. They all have switched off their mobiles."

Aryan informed her. She thinned her eyebrows.

" Isn't it suspicious?"

One of her worker came forward and said.

" I mean, all of them disappeared all of a sudden, switched off their phone at the main even."

Aryan look at Kajal and agreed with the girl. Kajal's felt color draining from her face. No way! only 45 minutes are left for competition to start and she cannot step back, at least not now.

" Kaju-"

She heard Dev's voice and literally ran toward him. Her family came to the backstage to meet her.

" What happened?"

Kabir came forward and asked, seeing her worried face. She is panicking and they all can see this. 

" The models.. they ran away, Kabir. I am not able to contact them. What should I do? Only 45 minutes are left."

Her eyes filled up.

" Ran away?"

Shiv uttered.

" Yes, bhai-sa. I don't know why the hell?"

Dev went to his sister.

" First calm down, okay. You don't need to worry. We are here."

She ran her fingers into hair. Kabir stayed silent, strangely as if he knew the people behind her trouble. He clenched his jaw and felt like ripping the world apart seeing his wife's tears.

" I have an idea."

Aadhya came forward.

" How many designs you have, Kaju?"

Aadhya replied.

" 10."

Aadhya nodded her head then counted the people here.

" Okay, so we can be your model."

" WHAT?"

They all screamed. 

" No, bhabhi-sa is right."

Only Shiv agreed.

" But how? Bhai-sa is the chief guest of this competition. Bhabhi-maa need to be with him as his wife. People are less, bhabhi-maa."

Kajal stated.

" One is me and your Shiv bhai-sa."

Satya said then pointed at Malti and Shaurya.

" Second our parents."

Kabir gestured at his PA."

" Third is Anjali and Aryan."

" No way-"

Anjali and Aryan tried opposing but shut their mouth as soon as Kabir passed them stern look.

" Ok."

They both said in union then scoffed at each other.

" Let me call my guard and his wife."

Dev said. Kajal's makeup artist too forward to help. She said she can call her boyfriend. Kajal felt so overwhelming by their help. Kabir smiled seeing his wife happiness coming back and hugged her. He pecked her forehead.