6~ Her love

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kabir was welcomed so respectfully by Agnivanshi's. Aadhya did his aarti, put tilak on his forehead as it was his first entry in home as the son-in-law of Agnivanshi's.

They were having dinner together when Kajal noticed how silent her husband is, since he is here. Its not like he talk much usually but when Shiv is present, he cannot help but blabber things with him.

Well, she will talk to him later.

" I hope you are taking good care of our Kaju, saale-sahab."

Shiv said, bringing Kabir out of his thoughts.

" What about you? Are you taking good care of my sister?"

Kabir threw a question at him, smiling teasingly at him. Shiv look at his wife and said with mischievous smile.

" Well, you can ask her."

Kabir shake his head.

" How is your work going, Kabir?"

Dev asked him a decent question now. Kabir smiled softly.

" Good, bhai-sa. I've been working on a new project."

Dev nodded and they continue talking for a while. Around 10 PM, Kabir-Kajal chose to depart from there.

The soft melody was playing on radio. Kajal was smiling, looking outside the window of car and Kabir was busy driving silently.

She open the glove compartment and thinned her eyebrows as she found two cigarette in a pack.

" Did you smoke again? How much? And when?"

Kabir wonder how carefully she check his surrounding and things before leaving him alone.

He sighed,

" 3, on the way to Agnivanshi haveli."

He gave a genuine answer.

" Its harmful, husband. Why can't you understand? I know it is hard to get rid of this habit but try at least."

Kajal said. Her gaze reflected concern for him.

What can he do even? He try so hard. He want to get rid of this habit, for himself, for his family, for her but people around him don't let him. If he try to crawl toward light, they drag him into darkness again.

" Husband?

Kajal uttered when he did not say anything. She glance at his clenched jaw. Something must be disturbing him and he is trying hard to control himself.

" Did something happen? I saw your dropped face in haveli as well. Tell me if someone said bad to you."

She said with gentle tone as if she is trying to take out things from crying child. Kabir chewed the inside of his lower lip.

" Nothing happened. Don't worry."

He tried assuring her but his wife is so stubborn.

" I know something happened. Its okay if you don't want to talk about that right now."

She said then grabbed the pack of cigarette, slide the window open and threw the pack outside.

" What the- why did you threw that?"

He asked with little raised tone due to sudden action of her. She smiled over sweetly.

" You cannot get rid of that easily. That thing need to be out of your sight."

Kabir chuckled bitterly.

" It was lame idea. You know, I can buy many and have some in room as well."