23~ Kabir teasing Kajal

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kabir was sipping his tea while scrolling his social media when one of his guard enter and called him.

" Yes,"

Kabir replied while still using his mobile.

" There are 4 guys outside and a girl who want to meet you. We checked them. They are not carrying any weapon."

Kabir looked at him confusedly.

" Their identity?"

The guard denied.

" Let them in."

The guard obeyed and went to call them. Kabir thinned his eyebrows, looking at 5 people of same age as him. Men are badly bruised. He feel like he has seen them somewhere but failed to recognize them.

" May I know who are you?"

Kabir asked. He got even more confused when the men suddenly gripped their ears and started doing sit ups.

" We are sorry, Kabir."

They said in union.

You are going to do 300 sit ups while apologizing along. I will keep my eyes on you all. Don't you dare underestimate me.- That's what Kajal ordered them.

" The hell you all are doing?"

Kabir asked, bewildered. The are continuously apologizing while doing sit ups.

" What's happening here, Husband?"

The guys stopped doing sit ups and gulped. They look at Kajal descending the stairs and smiling softly as if she has not beaten them the previous day.

Kabir look at his wife who came and sat beside him.

" Don't know who they are."

Kabir said. Kajal raised her eyebrows at those 4 men.

" Why did you stop?"

They started doing sit ups again.

" Wait a minute!"

Kabir uttered and look at his wife. He tried studying her expression but his woman know how to hide it perfectly. Kajal grabbed his hands.

" How do you know them? Did you beat them?"

Kabir asked. Kajal shrugged her shoulder.

" Save it for later. Right now, enjoy the punishment of your bullies."

Kabir gasp inaudibly and look at those men once again. He glance at girl standing behind them. He tried thinking hard and when he recognized one of the guy, he widen his eyes.

" The fuck!"

He look at Kajal who passed him innocent look. He laughed and shake his head.

" You are crazy!"

He commented and look at men bearing the punishments like a school child. They look weak because of their wounds. They managed to do till 150 and their pace got slow.

" Hey! continue or I will increase the target."

Kajal warned and they grabbed their pace again. Kabir chuckled at his wife's antics then look at the girl standing behind guys. He recognized her the time she stepped into the room, still chose to ignore her. He remember how she humiliated him.

" Kabir..."

She walked to him finally. Kajal asked a maid to count their sit ups and make sure they don't cheat. The girl, Tina joined her hands then spoke with tear in eyes.