4~ The grand wedding Kabir-Kajal

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

The bride descended the stairs. Her eyeslashes flutter down in shyness as soon as people shifted their attention to her. One family is getting emotional, other family's heart is get full with happiness.

Kabir's eyes staring at his bride only. She is looking marvelleous that he cannot put in words. His heart is beating loudly and he wonder if she is nervous like him.

She must be.

Her sister-in-laws are bringing her downstairs. As she reached at the last stairs. Both of her brothers held one hand of her. They plant a kiss on the back of her hand before taking her toward her groom.

As soon as bride-groom held each other hands, their nervousness flew away and immense happiness clouded them.

The priest smiled. Its the 3rd marriage in Agnivanshi haveli. He got her brothers married as well.

The rituals started. Passing time were increasing groom's side excitement and happiness while bride's side is overwhelming with sadness.

Chauhans were present as well because in front of world, they cannot show they does not care about their son- Kabir Chauhan.

Kajal felt Kabir holding her hand in the middle of  marriage when priest uttered about Kanyaadan ritual.

Kajal lifted her eyelashes and look at her elder bhabhi-sa and bhai-sa, Aadhya-Dev.

They were taken back. Like, can they perform this ritual? Will it be good?

" Come, Dev bete."

Priest too said to him. Shiv gestured his brother to go and he finally agreed. He grabbed his wife's hand and walked toward mandap.

Kajal smiled seeing them along with Kabir. She give the position of her parents and there is no way, some other is suitable for this ritual other than them.

She was just month hold when Dev took care of her like a mother. Shiv was himself little child to take care.

It was getting difficult for Dev to hold himself while doing rituals of Kanyadaan. His wife, Aadhya held his other hand and squeeze it to comfort him.

They put Kajal's hand on Kabir's and he gripped it little tightly, indication he is not going to leave her hand till his last breath.

They stepped back after perform ritual.

At the time of saat-phere, Satya came to tie the knot. They stood up, held each other hands then performed saat phere around the holy fire, giving each other promises of lifetime.

I, may not be perfect man but I promise, I will take care of her more than myself.

Kabir gave his 1st promise.

I will not look at any other man like him. He is the only man whom I will love for lifetime.

Kajal gave her 1st promise.

If any difficulty came into our life, I won't let her feel discomfort- Kabir.

I will take care of his happiness and comfort and would stand like wall in between him and bad times- Kajal.

Only she will be in my life. I will worship her like a Goodness, love her like my better half, respect her like my mother- Kabir.

There is no happiness in my life other than him. If not him then no one. I will give him all love he deserve- Kajal.

7 vows were taken by them which they will never break.

At the time of sindoor-daan, Kabir stopped his hand an inches away from her hairline. Something stopped him and he wondered one last time if he'll be take good care of her or not. He is already so broken that it is difficult to collect all pieces.