16~ Kabir's past

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kajal put the first aid kit aside after treating his wound on back and palm. She grabbed his hands in a comforting grip.

" Now tell me, from very beginning. Everything..."

He look into her eyes and found nothing but love for him. He see his escape in her gaze. He does not want to tell her, yet he believe he won't be able to come out of his trauma if he did not let out everything from his heart.

He gulped, sighed softly then lay on his left side with his head placed on her lap. She ran her fingers into his hair in a comforting way while he parted his mouth to speak.

Flashback...

Kabir Chauhan, second youngest son of Chauhan family. Growing up, he never got the embrace of his mother and protectiveness of his father.

Initially, it was not at all wrong. He was too small to understand people around him.

" Can I call you maa?"

7 year old Kabir asked his badi maa. He love her. She is the only one who behaved good with him. His badi maa was about to agree but-

" No. She is not your mother. You real mother has abandon you."

Kabir glared at Sartak and Virat but they just laughed. His badi maa scolded them. Kabir does not like them. They trouble him a lot.

One day, he saw his siblings playing board game. He too wanted to play so he asked them if he could play but they again mocked him and sent him away.

Unfortunately, his badi maa could not spend much time with him. Once Randhir saw her tucking Kabir in sleep, so he said to her-

" What are you doing? Leave him."

His badi maa nodded.

" Let me make him sleep, first-"

" He is not your son. Stop spending time with him and look after our children. For him, you are neglecting them."

Randhir scolded her. She had to agree because she could not fight back him. Kabir heard everything that time and thought to create distance with her from that day. But the fact is, she never neglected her children. They had everyone but he had none.

He used to play alone with old toys which were given to him. His badi maa did buy new clothes, toys, books for him but secretly.

He was a brilliant children. He used to get rank in every class, no matter if its 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Seeing his cousins getting praise from their parents, he used to get jealous and sad. Getting rank became nothing for him as he had no one who could praise him.

He was 10 year old when he put all his report cards somewhere safe and said to himself.

" When my parents will come. I will show them."

Once he broke the favorite vase of his choti-maa who later scolded him and slapped him hard. Yuvika and Gaurav were laughing, enjoying everything.

Hugging his stuff closed to his chest, he cried while looking up sky.

" Where are you maa, baba? Take me with you. Nobody loves me here. They beat me when I do some mistake. Scold them, please. I..I...I had fever last night but nobody took care of me. Bade papa did not let badi maa come. But don't worry, your son is intelligent. I took care of myself by taking help from maid."