29~ Worried Kabir

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

The fake driver hit the trunk of the car. He is tied, mouth covered with a handkerchief. He can't move his legs and hands because the Chauhan couple has shown him his place. How can he escape them?

" So? Cottage?"

Kajal shrugged her shoulders.

" Let's just head home. I am sure you want to have a conversation with him."

He smirked lightly and continued driving. Kajal increased the volume of music to suppress that man's scream.

When Kabir was in Kajal's cabin he saw that driver from the window. His behaviour felt suspicious. He was on call with someone and was trying his best to hide his face with a cap.

Kabir saw his face when he turned around and looked up to the sky. He knew he was not his driver. He needed this man. So he made plans with Kajal.

She knew nothing except that he was not their driver and she just didn't need to react anyway.

Kabir needed this man alive and he succeeded.

He glanced at Kajal and found her sleeping already. He smiled and turned the volume low.

Reaching the penthouse, he asked his guard to take the man to their basement while he lifted his sleeping beauty in his arms and went inside the house.

Kajal snuggled her face against his chest and exhaled softly. Entering their room, he put her on bed.

She turned to the right side and slept in a messy position. Kabir went to the bathroom to change his clothes then came back with a shirt.

He made his wife sleep on her back and she groaned in a low voice, not wanting him to disturb her sleep.

Kabir removed her earrings then wiped her makeup with makeup removal. He took off her sandals as well.

" Ch!"

Kajak sulked when he made her sit.

" Just 5 minutes, biwi."

She muttered something with her eyes still closed. He chuckled and took out her rubber band from hair and let her hair fall free before removing her blazer then shirt underneath.

Kajal was about to lay back but he didn't let her. He made her wear the loose shirt he brought for her then let her lay on back. He sighed, removed her pants as well.

" Husband! Come fast..."

Kajal ordered while half asleep.

" Coming, biwi, coming."

Kabir replied before laying on bed beside her and went under the same blanket of her. He pulled her close to his chest, melted against his warm embrace. He let out a relaxed breath from his mouth, feeling all his tiredness leaving his body just being close to her.

He closed his eyes and drifted into his dreamland..

Next morning, Kajal grabbed her mobile and picked up the call. She walked to the balcony while speaking to someone.

" Any information?"

" Unfortunately, no."

She sighed and declined the call then opened the chatbox of some unknown number.

I'll be back soon.

A new message has arrived. Deleting and blocking this contact is useless because she would get messages everyday from different numbers and everytime the message would be the same.