21~ Kabir's revenge begin now

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

Kabir came downstairs and found none. Everyone must be in their room in this early morning.

" But where is my little star of happiness?"

He uttered and heard her laughing sound from kitchen. 

Kajal is busy making strawberry shake for everyone while these 3 cooks are giving her very good company. 

" Privacy!"

She heard her husband's voice. Cooks were out of the kitchen in the next second. Kajal smiled.

" Good morning, handsome."

She wished him cheerfully and pour the shake in container from jar. She need to make one more time then only it will be enough for everyone.

" Good morning, beautiful."

She chuckled hearing his reply while he walked closer to her and stood behind her. She furrowed her eyebrows when he put his hands on her with which she was cutting strawberries in half. He took knife from her and put it aside.

Butterflies rush down to her stomach when she felt him pampering her neck with his kisses.

" Lagta hai bade hi aashiqana andaaz mein hai hamari pati subha subha."

( My husband seem romantic in early morning.)

" Hm hm."

He hummed against her neck, giving her ticklish feeling. She continue cutting vegetables while he stayed busy kissing her neck, earlobe and cheek, in short wherever he could.

She made two more glass of shake and poured in the container.

Kabir got disturbed when she pushed him back gently and walked to fridger. She brought ice-cubes and looking at it, naughty idea rang into his mind.

She put the some ice-cubes in shake which was in container and was about to to put the rest back into fridge.

But,

He took the bowl of ice-cubes from her. She look at him confusedly and turn around. She crossed her hands around chest and asked.

" I didn't know you like to eat to ice cubes?"

He just smiled and put the bowl on kitchen counter. He shifted things aside to make enough place. Gripping both the side of her waist, he lift her up and made her sit on counter.

" What's your intentions, dear husband?"

She asked while tracing his jawline. He look into her eyes.

" I like everything when its on you."

It took her few seconds to understand what he meant. She blushed and lightly slapped his chest.

He tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear. Kajal blinked her eyes when he took one ice-cube from bowl. She stayed silent, wanting to know what he will be doing.

Her heart skipped a beat as soon he put the ice cube between his teeth. She bite her lower lip a little, got excited to experience whatever he has thought of.

She closed her eyes, shivered by the cold sensation when he touch the ice-cube just below her eyes through his mouth.

She put her hands on his shoulders when he gripped her hair and pulled her neck up to get excess. Her body leaned backward a little when he slowly and sensually slide the ice-cube down to her chest from all the way to her neck.

She shivered when ice reached near her cleavage. Her nails digged against his shoulder and he was about to unbutton her shirt when-

" Kaju..."