25~ After care

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

" Nooo..."

She whined, too lazy to even sit. He sighed softly and lift her up in bridal style then took her to the bathroom. He put her in the bathtub filled with warm water and soap bubbles.

Kajal exhaled softly, feeling little relaxed. Kabir left to change the bedsheet. He has already taken a bath and now taking good 'after care' of his wife.

He went back to bathroom and found her sitting there and doing nothing. He sat behind her, took body wash on his palm then rubbed it against his palms.

Kajal smiled when she felt him washing her shoulders then back and front part. He cleaned the soap by pouring water on her body with mug.

She felt immense relaxation when he started washing her hair with shampoo. He is being so gentle to her. She love getting pampered by him and he love doing the same to her. 

He dried her body with towel before making her wear the loose shirt. She snaked her hands around her neck as he again lift her in bridal style and took her to the bedroom. It was past almost 4 Am when she checked the time.

She yawned.

" I won't go office today."

She mumbled before wrapping her hand around his torso and sleeping with head resting on his chest. Kabir pecked the crown her head then closed his eyes to sleep as well. 

Kajal woke up by voice of her husband who was busy talking to someone via call. She blinked her eyes several times to adjust her vision then sit up lazily. Kabir turn his gaze at her and smiled seeing her messy hair.

" Yeah, just fix the meeting tomorrow."

Kabir said to his PA while walking toward his wife. He fixed her hair then decline the call.

" Go and freshen up. I've prepared breakfast for you."

He said.

" Is that so?"

Kajal exclaimed and earned positive response from him. 

" Okay."

She climb down the bed and went to bathroom. When she came back, they both went downstairs to have breakfast. Kajal praised her husband for cooking such a delicious  breakfast. 

" Are you going office today?"

Kajal asked.

" Should I?"

Kajal thought for few seconds before asking.

" Can't you stay here today? I have taken leave."

Kabir shrugged his shoulder.

" Is that my wife wish?"

Kajal nodded. He wiped the corner of her lip where a little bread was stuck.

" Then her wish will be fulfilled."

Kajal smiled happily. Due to their own work, they barely get time to spend with each other.

.

.

.

Kajal tilted her head to a side, rested it against her palm which is supported by elbow placed on swing edge. Her gaze hold admiration for her husband who is so dedicated in painting her nails of feet.

Its crazy that she still fall in love with him every day, over and over again. Every day her heart grow wider for him. Why do she love him this much? Don't know and there can never be a reason.