13~ Precious moments

●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●๛︻̷●

" You came, husband."

Kajal's voice brought him back to reality. She smiled at him lovingly, completely unaware of desires she has ignited him. He pulled the curtains of door, not wanting maids to look here from outside.

" How was your work?"

Kajal asked, sitting on the edge of pool.

" Good."

He replied, walking toward her. She played with her wet hair while staring at him. His gaze stopped at her breast, covered with white bra and due to water, her nipples are little visible from white bra.

He thinned his eyebrows when she covered her breast with her hair. He look at her only to find her smirking at him.

" Paid version hain. Aise nahi milega."

( It is paid version. You won't get it easily.)

Her and her unique dialogues. He sat down beside her with legs dripping inside water. He look down at thin white cloth she is wearing on her lower body like a skirt which is reaching till her knees and clutched to her body.

" Aye mister! apni nazrein upar ghumaiye."

( Look up, Mister.)

He chuckled slightly before grabbing her wrist and jumping in the pool. It was so sudden that Kajal startled a little. He ran his fingers into his curls and her gaze flutter down to his chest. He put his finger under her chin and made him look up at his face.

" Paid version, aise nhi milega."

( It is paid version. You won't get it easily.)

He repeated her sentence to tease her. She smiled and wrapped her hand around his neck.

" Apni patni ke liye bhi?"

( Even for your wife?)

He slide his hand down to her waist and gripped both the side of her waist. He bite the tip of her nose lightly.

" Don't be so clever, biwi."

She chuckled and closed her eyes when he put his lips on her forehead.

" I prepared food for you, bought you presents but you-"

He moved his face back and look at her body with smirk.

" You again ruined the plan."

She trace her finger on his collarbone.

" Really? Did I turn ON my husband?"

She more like whispered in most sensual way possible. He palmed her cheek.

" You will kill me someday."

Saying, he captured her lips with his. She tilted her neck to deepen the kiss. He trace his one hand up to her bra and his eyebrows furrowed as he felt knot instead of hooks. What else? He open the knots. Kajal gasp and broke the kiss.

She put her hand on her bra to stop it from falling. He look at her face and found her blushing.

He love making her blush like this. It gives him satisfaction.

" Sharma rahi ho?"

( Are you blushing?)

He asked teasingly. Well, she is Kajal. How can she be not unexpected?

" First removed your shirt. equality matters."

He clicked his tongue and shake his head before removing his shirt. She bite her lower lip, seeing his naked chest- drenched with water and skin tanned. She found a tattoo on chest and thinned her eyebrows.