05

APRIL 14, 2024

as i woke up, i looked at the time on my phone. it was almost 12pm, i realized that i had slept in much later than i thought i would. i checked my phone, looking to see if i had gotten a message from dom. i was hoping that he texted me, but nothing as of yet so i just kept waiting like a school girl.

after checking my phone one last time, i got up and started to get ready.

once i got myself together for the day, i walked into the living room to see all the girls already put together.

"there she is!" anaya said with a smile.

i smiled back, but kept refreshing my instagram inbox every now and then to see if he had messaged me.

"cmon let's go, we're running behind the schedule." zoë exclaimed. of course she had a schedule engraved in her mind. the girls and i all followed zoë as we left and headed to the venue.

"do i text first? i mean isn't it unethical for a girl to text first? and plus he said he'd message me." i said to raelynn as the two of us stayed towards the back.

"girl...text first, who cares...it's not like this is the first date, you two already kissed." raelynn said, she was the girl with answers especially when the question revolved around guys.

"okay you're right." i said as i pulled out my phone.

"ouuu someone's about to text their mans." shay called out which caused the group of girls to all giggle and snicker.

"yeah, okay whatever...." i said under my breath as i messaged him.

~~

INSTAGRAM
DIRECT MESSAGES

INSTAGRAMDIRECT MESSAGES

dominicfike

elainehooks
heyyy
did you still wanna
meet for lunch?

dominicfike
for sure. i actually just woke up
lmao, so let's do 2. that cool?

elainehooks
perfect.
where at?

dominicfike
we could meet at a little
food truck, on the coachella
grounds. i know heritage la
has some good food.

elainehooks
is that a food truck?

dominicfike
yeah it's close to the main
stage.

elainehooks
okay, i'll meet you there!

dominicfike
see you later, elaine.

~~

i looked back up at the girls. "so he answered me, and we're gonna meet at that food truck, heritage la to eat and i guess talk."