08

a/n

expect brief mentions of addiction.

~~

"so my bathroom is right through that door, and there's towels and washcloths in there." i directed dominic as he was about to take a shower.

"yep, alright." he said as he walked into the bathroom.

not even two minutes later, he peeked his head out of the bathroom door, "quick question." he said.

i looked over at him and nodded subtly, "shoot."

"do you have anything that i can wear to bed?" he asked in a somewhat sheepish manner.

"i don't...i'll ask the other girls, i'm sure they have some men's clothing lying around." i answered as i got up from the bed.

"oh okay, well let me know when you find something." he said as he continued to watch me. he had his arms crossed and he was leaning his back on the doorway. his physique was appealing, which told me that he took care of it.

i smiled and nodded before walking out of my bedroom. "shay?" i called out from the hallway.

"yep, in here!" shay yelled out. she was in her bedroom. when i walked in, i noticed that shay was dressed like she was going out, she was applying lip gloss to her plump lips.

"do you have any clothes dominic could borrow?" i asked her. i had expected shay to have something since she has guys over all the time.

"hmm, i think i have something for him." she said, she walked over to her closet and began rummaging around. and just like i thought, she ended up finding a black hoodie and grey sweatpants for him. "here, these should be his size." she said as she handed them to me, i took them with a smile.

"thank you so much, shay." i said, to which she nodded and began to put her earrings in. "are you heading out?" i asked her.

"yeah, there's this party going on in the hills, my friend is gonna pick me up and then i'll probably just stay the night out there." shay paused and then said, "speaking of spending the night, dominic needs a change of clothes..." she remarked, raising her eyebrows.

"yeah, he's spending the night tonight." i said.

"and that'll be the first time you have a guy spend the night since neil." shay stated, my body tensed at the mention of his name.

"yeah you're right..." i said as i held onto the clothes a bit tighter. "well enjoy yourself and be safe." i said a i started to walk out of her room.

"yeah and you enjoy yourself tonight, elaine!" shay emphasized the 'you' and i rolled my eyes playfully, laughing to myself as i walked out.

once i made it back to my room, i was met by dominic who had a towel wrapped around his waist and was a bit wet from his shower. "oh thank god, you found something for me." he said as he walked over to me with open arms to take the clothes.

"yeah, there you go." i replied as i handed the clothes off. lol

he took the clothes from my hands, "thank you so much elaine." he said as he walked into the bathroom to change, leaving the bathroom door slightly open. i sat on the edge of my bed and scrolled through my phone before i noticed dominic coming back in, he was tying up the drawstrings from his sweatpants. "i'm all finished in there if you wanna..." he said, pointing to the bathroom indicating that i can shower.

"yeah okay. thanks." i said as i got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

as soon as the hot water hit my body, i automatically felt so relaxed. the hot water on my skin was so therapeutic.