chapter fifty-one.

-Estella romano

I have to act fast , and quick. Right now.
So thats what i do. I watch and hide from my window as i watch zaid get on his motorcycle as he drives away.

Kill a spider my ass.

i let out a breath of relief as i change into a black hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants with a black beanie , and my black trainers.

Okay so maybe im taking this thing a bit too dramatic with all the black combinations.

I change into them fast and quick and then i grab my backpack as i run downstairs. I grab an apple and put it into my bag as i write a note to say where im at. Not that anyone would care.

I pull out my phone.

Me : i need your help.

She reads the message as soon as possible and a relieved smile takes over my face.

Rory : if its illegal. Count me the fuck in. What do you need?

Me : *rolling eye emojie" no its not illegal. Your mind scares me.

Rory : so I've been told. Now spill bitch !

Me : well its more of...an address...

Rory : and you think I'd know where this specific address is???

Me : ofcourse , you've been there.

Rory : hit me.

I hit her exactly with what i need , and she does infact deliver back to me , god what are friends for?

Rory : i hope you know what you're doing , i just dont understand why april , lia and i can't come with , like you know. Bodyguards and shit.

Me : i have to do this alone , i promise I'll explain. I love you

Rory : I love you , please don't die !

I chuckle as i put my phone off and walk out of the house. I lock the door as i wait for my uber to arrive. I don't wait long until i see a sleek white Toyota pull up with the exact number plate written on my phone. I don't think twice before i jump in the car and prepare for battle.

God i just hope i brought my pepper spray

-

I should turn around. I should. I should get back in the uber and get the fuck out of this place. I could be lying in bed , watching elena choose the better brother instead of snooping around.
But i will myself to slam the uber door close. I slam it to hard and the man gives me a glare.

I wince as i chuckle nervously "sorry"

He waves me off as he pulls away , and i realise i have no way to get back now. I have to do what i came here to do. I let out a frustrated sigh as i clench my shaking hands. Ofcourse i choose the stupidest way to die , thats how the main character dies at the beginning of every movie.

I look up at the warehouse. It looks so good from the outside , but the inside? Makes me wanna run all the way from here to fucking kentucky. I gulp as i walk in the way i remembered walking in that night. The sun is starting to set and i hope i get done before its night time. God knows , i don't wanna find my face printed all over true crime as they try to find out what happened to me.

The sounds of the pipes leaking makes me jump in place. Spiders walk across the walls and i really regret not bringing my friends with. I wet my lips as i drag my body to where i should be going. I make sure to ignore the creaks and sounds coming from the pipes. Do I wanna find out whats inside? No. I do not.