13-DO YOU LOVE ME?

Author POV-

"Arjun!" Her voice trembled. Scared, she tried to understand what he meant.

"Hmm" Arjun hummed in response, his forehead still pressed against hers. He could feel her warm skin and a fragrance that was exclusive to her. It wasn't the perfume she used or shampoo or body wash, it was just her, raw and earthy.

His breathing got heavy.

"Tell that boy toy of yours, I am and will always be your husband Diya." He said in low sensuous voice.

"Arjun please tell me this is a joke!" She said her voice trembling, continuously trying to push Arjun away.

In response Arjun just scoffed.

"Arjun! Say that you are just joking!" She said firmly, finally, pushing him away.

"I don't joke Diya!" Arjun said, moving away from her. He leisuresly sat on the big chair kept near the window. His left leg casually kept on the knew of his right leg. Picking up the book Diya was currently reading, he said

"I have already read it... Do you have anything else? I might need it, you know right darling, I have a habit of reading before I sleep."

"Why haven't you submitted the papers Arjun?" She wasn't interested in any other thing.

"I will ask driver to get something for me to wear, can't be sleeping in this suit." Arjun said.

"Arjun!" Diya's voice was firm. "Why haven't you submitted the papers?"

"You are in so much hurry to officially be with that scum?" Arjun's patience was thinning.

"Who is the scum Arjun, you or him? You are the one who didn't keep your promise!" Diya's anger was at its peak. She felt like stabbing Arjun with a knife right in his chest.

"I didn't keep my promise?" Arjun scoffed.
"You wanted me to sign the papers, I signed the papers, didn't I? I have the proof, I sent you a picture!"

"Are you stupid?" Diya said, she couldn't believe her ears.

"For the first time in seven years Arjun, I feel special. This is the first time in life that I liked a man and he likes me back. I am looking forward for a happy future and a healthy relationship. Why are you doing this to me?" All she felt was anger for the man she once loved. She couldn't understand why she ever loved him.

"Loved! You loved me once.... And we can make it happen again!" Arjun said in cold chilly tone.

"Never! I would never love you ever again!" She said.

"Are you in love with him Diya?" He asked again.

" I like him alot Arjun! I am looking forward for this relationship! Please set me free! We never had anything between us!" She almost pleaded.

"I will ruin him Diya if you ever fall for him! You have no idea what I can do.... I will do!!" Arjun said.

"Where are the papers Arjun! Let's submit them to the court and get done with it!" She was no mood to entertain him anymore.

In response Arjun chuckled coldly.

"Lakhan! Gadi me se bag le aa upar!"
He told lakhan, he was going to ask him to follow Diya again. If Ishaan ever touches her again, Arjun needs to know.

"Ishaan lives in bhatinda, doesn't he? His father had some small factory,they make candies... For children!"
He asked.
" Or he never told you? What is his father's name Balraj Singh!"

"What are you trying to prove Arjun?" Diya asked firmly.

"I can ruin him, Diya! Him, his family, his family buisness, his buisness. So make wise decisions." Arjun said. He didn't even hesitate to threaten.

"You can't do anything!!" Diya challenged.

"Want to test?" Arjun answered calmly.

Both of them refused to back off. Diya looking at the fork kept on the small dining table behind Arjun. She felt like she would only feel relieved once she stabbed his eyes out of sockets.

"Don't think too much wife! You won't be able to do it!" Arjun said reading her mind.

"Are you in love with me Arjun?" Was there hope in her question? Diya questioned herself once the words were out of her mouth.

"That doesn't matter!" Arjun replied coldly and Diya felt humiliation.

"Then let me go! And fucking leave my house!" She tries to push him towards the door, but Arjun didn't even move.

"I will make you it's CEO once we get that company. From employee to CEO. What a journey to have Darling!!" He said ignoring her.
"You will be inspiration for many..." Then suddenly he made a dramatic pout "but Ishaan will hate you."

"Oh wait! Better...." He kept his palms on his cheek more dramatically
"Let me break it to him that he will be called your mistress.... I don't know what they call male mistresses...."

"Was Aarohi heart broken when she got to know she was your mistress!" Diya cut him off.

"Aarohi isn't my mistress!" Arjun said casually.

"Likewise! Be respectful for Ishaan!" She was so upset, she wasn't thinking.

"Are you in love Diya?" Arjun questioned with a smirk.
"Hmmmmm? So much worries about him!"

"What if I say yes!" Diya challenged. She wasn't even in love yet but Arjun  cannot decide her life.

"Sleep with me!" Arjun ordered ignoring Diya's answer again. He was sure he would hurt someone.

"What?" Diya couldn't believe her ears.

"Sleep with me on the bed!" Arjun repeated.

"Are you phycho?" Diya had no idea how to respond.

"I can't sleep alone on that bed Diya! I miss you!" He said holding her pinky finger, as if they were lovers.

Diya just kept looking at him with disgust.

"You will sleep with me tonight and we will shift back to our home tomorrow morning." He said as if whatever happened between them was just lovers spat.

"Or else? Are you going to force me?" Diya asked.

"Have I ever forced you?" Diya could only scoff sarcastically.

"Leave right now Arjun! Or else I am going to call police!" She warned.
"And I will see at the court and we will proceed with the divorce."

"You are not listening,are you?" Taking out the papers from his coat's inner pocket he teared them into pieces

"That's your divorce Diya!"

He teared them into pieces

"....and this is your love for Ishaan!"

"Arjun!"

Diya screamed in horror.