♥Chapter: 10♥

It soon became Saturday. And I was damn glad that I got two days to think some things off, cause for the past few days, my life has been more upside down than ever.

There are things in life I just could not damn understand. For the past few days ever since I was with Xavier, tutoring him on Tuesday, Tyrese didn't even bother to pick me up from school or even take me back home. Every single time I would call him, he wouldn't answer my phone calls and I didn't fuckin get it. I didn't get it at all. It was as if he was fully ignoring me. I know he get's pissed off at me from time to time, but it doesn't give him a reason to be buggin on me like that. But it wasn't easy to cope with either.

Since his ass didn't bother to pick me up, I had to take the bus to school and Xavier would be droppin me home from school now. It was ridiculous. I didn't wanna deal with this boy and yet I had to cause Tyrese wasn't' even botherin to think about me or anything. Not only was that a problem, but I had to let Imani stay with somebody who lives in this building while I was at school. At least she was a person I could trust. And even though she's a babysitter in the neighborhood, that doesn't mean she be doin the right stuff. And sometimes I wonder about Imani and how she is. Why the hell is Tyrese doin this to me?

What did I ever do to make him hurt me like this?

It's been cold and lonely nights.

I would cry myself to sleep sometimes, cause I want is to talk to Tyrese and ask him what's his damn problem for doin this to me.

My life was turnin more into a nightmare, each day, and I wondered when I would ever get a peaceful dream. Tyrese was all I had, and I promised myself that I would somehow make him change into a decent man, and I still wasn't gonna let that go. Someway today, I was gonna make that change. And I prayed that it would work.

I got up from my bed wiping some dried up tears from my eyes, since I cried myself to sleep last night. I truly did miss Tyrese for the past 3 days. Even though he treated me bad, I still missed his voice, and him taking me to school everyday. But it's been like that ever since I lied to him about tutorin Xavier and not goin ova his crib. For some reason, I had a feeling that, that was the reason Tyrese was ignoring me, cause I know how much Tyrese hates Xavier's ass. But that didn't give him a smart reason to be leavin his own girlfriend hangin'.

I quickly turned my phone on to see if I got any text messages or missed calls as I gently woke my sweet Imani up from her baby crib.

"Imani... sweetheart. Get up. Time for a little bath." I said picking her up and giving her a soft hug. She yawned and started playin with a couple of my hair strands.

"Imani, you betta not pull your mother's hair." I said back to her. I soon stared at my cell phone and started thinking. Maybe callin' Tyrese privately might make him pick up the phone. I was in desperate need to talk some sense into that nigga and I was bound to do it now.

I soon placed Imani down on my bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Imani, stay quiet as mommy makes a quick phone call. After, I'll give you a warm bath, change you into some cute clothes, and give you some food. Okay baby girl?"

She clapped her hands together and gave me a cute smile.

I wish I could smile back at her, but I was in to much hurt by Tyrese's ignorance on me. I had to get this solved out.

I quickly scrolled down my contacts and reached up to Tyrese Jackson. After adding *67 I dialed his number and anxiety boiled up upon me. I just hoped he answered. I really hoped he does.

After 10 seconds of ringing I suddenly heard some noise across the line. Finally he picked up the damn phone. It was about time, but at the same time, I was nervous on what to say first.