♥Chapter: 11♥

It was around 6:30pm as I was just about done getting myself ready to chill with Xavier and his peeps. But what Tyrese did to me earlier still didn't budge to get the hell out of my damn mind. I mean seriously...

How could he dare hold a gun to my face? I don't get it. I can never understand him sometimes! He would make me have some weird ass bipolar emotions around him. One time I would be happy to be around him, the next I would wanna yell my throat out at him, then finally I would be depressed as ever. I was sort of getting tired, dealin with all the things Tyrese made me go through. I sometimes wonder what goes on in his mind when he does this to me. Doesn't he have a soul? A heart? A belief in anything good!? I'm afraid damn not, cause he don't even wanna deal with his family, he moved out to pursue in stupid-ness, he does drugs, sells drugs, is in a gang and most importantly... abuses me effortlessly. I almost cried a puddle of tears as I left him standing there callin' out my name. He knows damn well I wouldn't turn bacc after he STRICTLY told me to get the hell out of his embrace, so I did as so. But ever since Xavier called me and offered me to put my troubles off the line and into the garbage for a while, I tried to stay positive, force myself not to cry, and forget about what happened before. At least try, cause it wasn't fully gone away. Like I said, I didn't break up with Ty but for now, I need to do some things on my own and give him a decent break. I finished doin my hair and tried to make it look decent. I added some hairspray, gel and combed it down perfectly straight. I headed to my bedroom and I saw Imani fully cute and dressed down for the night. She was wearing a baby blue dress with a princess in the middle, some matching shoes and her hair was in a tiny ponytail. I had to admit, I do a badass job hookin up my baby girl with some nice threads. But I did a horrible job for myself. As I headed to my closet I examined all the pairs I had: four pair of jeans, 2 shorts, 8 different tops, 2 sweaters, 1 pair of boots, 2 pairs of sneakers, and 3 pairs of sandals. Now what the hell was I suppose to wear!? I basically wore all of these in the same month, and I haven't gon shoppin in about almost a good 2 months. Money was tight, extra tight. And the landlord wasn't please that I called for an extension since I didn't have the right amount to give her, but two weeks was all I needed and I would I have that $500 on lock. But that would mean I wouldn't be able to head to the mall and buy myself some things for me and Imani. I had to save the spare $10 I had for food and water. But I was becoming broker and broker, and I started worrying about becoming in debt. Plus, Imani had a doctor's appointment next week, and if I can't keep up takin care of her, social workers will take her away from me... I already had one warning and if I have two more I wouldn't have her anymore... and I don't know what I would do without her.

"Damn... there ain't nuthin for me to wear!" I yelled to myself. After 10 minutes of browsing around my small closet, I didn't bare find anything cute to wear on a night out. Even though Xavier was just an acquaintance, I was going to be around boys and I had to make myself look decent.

Suddenly, I came up with an idea and knew exactly where to find sumthin nice to wear. I quickly ran to my parent's old bedroom and opened up the lights in the dirty unused place. It's been about 2 years since my parents ever slept in the same bed together, ever since they split apart. And its not like they even legally divorce. There still together by law, but just don't love each other no more. I don't know where the hell there retarded ass minds got to, to become addict to drugs and alcohol but oh well, can't blame me for not tryin to get there trifling asses out of trouble. I went to my mom's old closet and started digging for a dress. It was a damn ass beautiful dress and I knew it would look tight on me. My mother hasn't worn it for YEARS ever since she got hooked on drugs and never been home. I remember the day when she wore it. I was 15 and she and daddy took me to a friend's party. Now that I grown up, I looked to be about that stupid idiot I called my mother size.

After 2 minutes, I finally found that prize winning dress. It's a lavender halter-top dress. It had some matching flowers decorated all around it and it still looked the same it did 2 years ago. I finally than took an old pair of size seven heels that once again my momma hasn't worn in centuries and took it to the bathroom to polish it off. After about 5 minutes I had on the fly dress, the fly heels, my hair was in perfection, Imani was cute all over and I was ready to go.