Introduction

"Where the hell are you madam?the bus will leave any moment from now. We are getting late,okay?Don't tell me you're still at home!!,are you?",yelled reem over the phone,who is unfortunately my bestie. just kidding!we opted for the same course,and obviously go to the same uni.

Me being me ,slept after fajr , woke up around 7:20 a.m,and created a chaos at home.The college bus leaves at 7:45 a.m from my stop which is a 2 mins drive from my apartment.I wore my abaya and was adjusting my hijab in front of the mirror when reem called.

"Chill reemie. I'm on my way!",  I had to say that.Otherwise the bus would leave.

While I recited the dua before leaving the house, I wore my sandals and rushed to the auto stand and hopped in. I reached the stop to realize the bus had gone.When I scanned my eyes around,I caught a glimpse of the bus and begged the auto driver to accelarate to the maximum speed,we almost hit a person crossing the road but somehow overtook the bus and I waved my hand to the bus driver, signalling him to stop.I payed the auto fare and didnt even collect the change as I so knew he had to change the tyre for the way he drove the auto.Finally,I entered the bus.

Phew!Alhamdulillah.

As I entered the bus I could see a girl who was all ready to erupt like a volcano because I lied to her that I was on my way.Before she could utter a word I gave her a broad smile and explained that I was almost honest as I left within a minute I dropped the call.

my uni was situated on the outskirts of mangalore, the commute took almost 45 minutes.As I took the window seat, reem sat next to me and we started our routine session of what happened the entire evening after we reached home.

On reaching college,reem had to buy something from the stores which was within the uni premises and I accompanied her. On the way,we met asma who is another bestie of mine.

"you know what?I heard there is some tech fest organised by the civil branch.there are many events!why don't we participate?bunking with attendance!!!how cool is that?and it'll be so much fun!!!what say???"
,screeched asma with full of excitement.

"Ummm...asmuu you said its organised by the civil branch right?and we have taken up computer science!!so how can we participate?",asked reem.

"Don't worry reemie!!I so knew you would throw some negative vibes . I already enquired, they said it's open to all branches and few events are not related to civil. They have junkyard sale,dumb charades and treasure hunt.",asma replied with a smirk.

"Wow asmuuu!!!full on preparation huh??more than how much you prepare for the semester exams.I am up for it!!as I lovvvvvvveee bunking!!!",I laughed and hi-5'd asma.

Reem was not any less,though she comes up with these negative thoughts she loved everything but studying.

As we three were heading to the stores asma explained the rules which said 4 would make a team which meant another member was needed.

"How is our group complete without our delicate darling zabya??",I asked
as both of them looked at me with a grim expression.

Zabya is my maamu's (mom's brother) daughter which makes her my cousin and bestie.We grew up together ,but are totally different from each other.

Zabya never liked bunking classes for whatever reasons ,while I loved bunking . I was a mediocre student back in school days whereas zabya topped the class . while I was into sports, she hated it to the core . I loved extra curriculars and she was not much into it. So, basically humaira and zabya are either ends of the poles .

I could totally understand their expression as it was a tough task to convince zabya for this.
_______________________________________
A/N:
heyy guys!!assalamualikum
I am just an amateur...so please bear with any grammatical errors ...i just love reading on wattpad ,so thought I would try writing for a change. I hope you guys like it!!and if you do don't forget to vote,comment and share.
It's an unedited chapter,so please let me know if there are some mistakes.
i will try to update soon..In sha Allah ..
:)