The Airport Mess

"The Successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can’t live in peace without her. – Yasir Qadhi."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I can't believe time flew so fast zee and our honeymoon has come to an end."

"But it's just the beginning to the journey of life- Our life "

"hmmm"

"Let's just promise each other on thing, that no matter what happens ,whatever hurdles we come across and any situation that we have to face ,we'd always be there for each other ."

"True"

"but if at times we be mad each other for long which we haven't by far , we will eat the dinner from the same plate"

"hahaha...why dinner?why not breakfast or lunch?"

"dinner because I don't want to carry it for the next day .We will sort out everything before we sleep "

"Ahhhh!smart!"

"huh !as always!now let's go and check in"

"But we have so much time left. The flight is at 6 o clock zee. Let's have Starbucks cappuccino "

"okay"
------###1 hour later###-----
"zee?"

"hmmm?"

"check the counter no of Singapore airlines"

"But it's not showing here "

"check properly know"

"I checked humaira "

"okay , ask that guy in the uniform,he might know"

"Excuse me! could you please tell me the boarding counter for singapore airlines?"

"can I please check your ticket?"

"yeah sure"

He scanned the ticket and looked at zee with pity face.

"I'm sorry you'll have entered the wrong terminal "

"international flights are terminal 3"

"You'll are in "

"terminal 1",said zee slightly frustrated at the carelessness if the driver when we strictly instructed the driver to drop us at the international flight terminal.

"Exactly ",he replied and carefully handed over the ticket to zee and made his way.

"where is terminal 3?",i asked  a little panicked because we were getting late.

"Umm let's find out"

"Excuse me which way is terminal 3?"

"oh you have to walk from here and then take a left ,go straight for another 15 minutes with the help of the walkalator"

"well thank you ",said zee while that person started laughing.

"I have finished yet ,from there you need to take the lift and go to the ground floor and take a train to terminal 3"

"A train?",we both looked at each other equally panicked.

"Humaira we need to hurry up,there's no time at all. Had we checked. the tickets earlier, and not chilled in Starbucks then we wouldn't have to go through this"

"Are you blaming me now?"

"I'm not blaming you ,I'm just telling the situation would be different"

"which is  indirectly blaming me zayed"

"there is no time to fight humaira. Hurry up"

"You accuse me and expect me to keep quiet?"