Life's bitterness.

★★There is always a beginning of new hopes.★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~

Third person's POV.

Life has always its own plans. It never works according to our plans and thinking. Allah has made everything that will happen on its time. Nothing can be done or happen before the time which Allah has chose for the work to be done.

Marriage is a part of our life which has to take place in our lives but when? When its time comes.

Zeeniya is a girl with small dreams. She always think that why to have big dreams when small dreams and things can give you joy.

But reality is little bitter. She always try to cheer herself up and reminded herself those small wishes and dreams she had in her heart to fulfil.

She lived a life of loneliness. She had no friends. She lived in a huge family of three brothers and parents. It is said that relation of brother sister is like friends and their bonding with each other is like buddies that they share,care and love each other. But not in Zeeniya's case. She was not that sister to her brothers which they could call friend. She was like a burden to her family. The reason she knew  was her dark complexion. Her not so fair colour was the reason which made her parents to hate her. Her own mother never paid attention to her. Not even her father.

Her mother always insulted her and taunt her that with this face who would marry her. And here Zeeniya found herself broken. Everyday her mother taunted her,scolded her. But zeeniya never showed her broken piece of heart to her mother or to anyone.

She worked all day like a bull. She was an expert cook. Everyone loves her cooking but not her. She talked softly to everyone. She had no importance to anyone. Not in her family,not in cousins. And this was because her mother made all this for her. She created all this.

As of friends zeeniya never had. She just passed her high school. She never went to collage. She didn't know how to make friends. In school when she was in 8th class,she found a girl,she thought she was her friend but she just made fun of her colour and foolishness. After that zeeniya never tried to make friends.

So zeeniya was living a life in which she has no one to take care of her. No one who loved her. No friends,no brother,no patents no one was there when she broken down in tears at night in her room to lighten the pain of her heart.

Her room was the place where she always found relieve. Her room was her small world,where she had hidden her wishes and dreams.
She was waiting for the day,that one day when she'll find a man who will accept her as his wife by her inner beauty. She will give all dreams and wishes of her to him,and will ask him to live these dreams and fulfil them with me and for me.

But destiny has its own plans. Zeeniya was in her world of imagination about a person who will accept her with heart but her parents were thinking something else.

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Third person's POV.

Two year ago.

Zeeniya's khala(mother's sister) migrated from Lahore to Islamabad. Zeeniya's mother was happy as her sister was going to stay near her. Now she could see her sister whenever she wanted.

Nayab was the daughter of zeeniya's khala. She was engaged to zeeniya's big brother Zohaib. After Mrs. Najma Ahmad(zeeniya's khala) shifted Islamabad along with her family,they all decided to talk about marriage of Zohaib and Nayab. One day Mrs Ahmad and her husband visit zeeniya's house to talk about marriage.