First Morning..!!

★★ If you don't  imagine; nothing ever happens at all.★★
                          ___John Green

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.

I got up to pray my Fajar Salah.  I turned to look at Jahan's side who was still in sleep. Before getting up from bed, I moved toward Jahan and looked at him.

My eyes keep looking at him and then I moved toward him. Bending closer to his face,I blew the air on his forehead to move his hair. My eyes roamed on his face. His beautiful eyes,His thick eyebrows which were making his eyes more adorable. I slowly touched his chin which was hidden in his little hair of shave. I caressed it and I felt it tickling my finger. I smiled.  My hand moved to his forehead and touch his hair slightly,not wanting him to wake up.

i wish i could play with your hair when you are awake. I wish I could touch you without having any fear. I wish I could see you all time without the fear that I might caught.

I lean toward his ear and mutter in his ear.

"Subha bakhair Zindagi.(Good morning life.)" I whispered in his ear and pressed my lips on his temple.

After wishing him morning,I get out of the bed and went to washroom. I was feeling happy. He was pulling me to him second by second. After doing my ablution, I came out and went to Jahan to wake him up.

"Jahan." I called him and waited for any response.

"Jahan,its Fajar time." I once again called him and waited for him to wake up but he was in deep sleep.

I came forward and put my hand on his shoulder and start shaking it.

"Jahan get up." I said while shaking him.

"Hmm..."He muttered and open his eyes.

I who was leaned toward him to woke him up, straightened myself. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I turned and took my prayer mat while I saw him getting up from bed and went directly to the washroom.

I start offering my Salah. As I completed my Salah ,I saw Jahan going out of the room. I thought,he must be going to masjid.

After praying, I looked at the clock to check the time. It was 6am.I took Quran pak to recite it. I start reciting Quran pak.

It was quarter past six when Jahan entered the room. I was on bed reciting the Quran. I completed my verse and closed the Quran pak. I got up from the bed and placed Quran pak on its place.

I turned to see Jahan who was on bed again trying to sleep. He covered himself with blanket. I also went to bed and sat on the edge of the bed watching him. I looked at the watch,it was half past six. I had much time to get ready. Jahan was sleeping, so I decided to get ready. I opened the wardrobe slowly,and took my dress out. I start pressing my dress. For today I selected my pink frock. After ironing it,I went to take a bath. After 15 minutes I was out.

I looked at Jahan who was asleep. I slowly start drying my hair. I comb my hair and tie my hair in a messy bun for now. I opened my accessories boxes and took my earrings matched with my dress and my bangles. I applied kajal(Kohl)in my eyes and take a look at myself in mirror. For final touch, I applied lip gloss on my lips.