She's Mine...!

Zeeniya's POV.
After talking to Jahan, I tried to calm myself but I was feeling so restless. The intensions of khala Ami were scaring me. I tried to sleep but couldn't succeeded. It was eleven of night when door of my room opened. Khala Ami again entered, having a sarcastic smile on her face and looking at me devilishly. Looking at me from head to toe, a sarcastic smile was there on her lips which scared me more.

"So what you think about what I said earlier?" She said and I just kept looking at her.

I was just looking at her. She was the woman my Jahan called mom but truly, she was snatching his happiness from him. How she could think to separate me from Jahan. I was getting scared from inside.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as my tears once again escaped from my eyes.

"Oh so you didn't get what I said. You don't have to think about it. You just have to leave my Jahan and get the hell out of his life." She growled and stopped for a while.

"Forever." Saying, she held my face in her hand, pinning her fingers on my cheeks tightly.

"I don't like to repeat myself." Saying, she pushed me on ground.

I looked at her shocked who gave me an evil smile. Leaning closer to me, She held my chin and I got scared on her behaviour.

"After the engagement, I want you to just leave from my house and Jahan's life. Do you get that?" Snarled,  she pushed me again back while stepping out of the room.

Who was she?

This was thought that came in my mind. She was not the woman I knew. She was not my that Khala Ami who so loving and caring but this was all opposite of her. I had never seen her like this. With this much hate and disgrace. I remembered those days, when she came to meet me with smile and hugs and kisses. She was not the one now. Or maybe she was always like this? I was not understanding but what scared me more was that she wanted to separate me from Jahan. She wanted to separate us.

My heart beat with fear and I got up from ground. Running to the door,I closed it and ran to bed.

"What to do? What to do?" Mumbling those words,I was just thinking how to save me and Jahan from the evil mind of khala Ami.

"I know Jahan will take me from here." I said to myself again and nodded with assurance but stopped as my eyes went to the family picture placed there.

"But what if Jahan agreed to leave me for his mother?" I thought and took his picture in my hand.

"You love me right? I know you won't leave me." I said and once again my tears found their way out of my eyes.

"But you never said that you love me. How will I live without you Jahan if you leaved me." I said to his picture and cried my all heart out.

"No I know you love me. You never said but your actions, your eyes says that you loves me." I said looking at his handsome face and kneel down on the ground and hugged his picture.

"Come soon Jahan and take me from here. Come soon." I keep crying and crying with his picture close to my heart.

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

I snuggled in something which was so warm and comfortable. I wrapped my arms around whatever it was but I was feeling so good. It was all I wanted and missed in all these days. I smiled placing my head on something. I really wanted this,this comfort and warmness. I felt something running on my back and I smiled more often.

Huh?? What I'm feeling is??

I opened my eyes immediately and find myself in someone's arms.