Night and you

★★ you bring peace to me, like night brings to everyone.★★

~~~~~~~~~~

Zeeeniya's POV.

I got up from my sleep and noticed that I fallen asleep while writing my diary. I checked the time, it was Asr time. So I quickly rushed to the washroom and did my wudu(ablution).

I performed my Salah. After praying,  I made tea for myself and went on terrace. Looking st the sunset view,I enjoyed my tea. I was looking around. The road was empty and sometimes car passed. I sat on a bench placed there on terrace and keep enjoying the cold air. Due of winter,the evening was getting cold. And I was enjoying this coldness.

After spending sometime there,I went down to prepare dinner.

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

At night.

Finally it was night. I was desperately waiting for Jahan. It was 8 o'clock when his car entered the house. I ran to terrace to see him. He parked his car in the porch and I ran down to receive him. Taking deep breaths, i slowly went to the hall door to open it. I opened it and saw Jahan standing there,one hand on bell. Before he could ring,I opened the door and now he was looking at me amazed.

"Assalam-o-Alikum."I said happily.

"Wasalaam." He replied and stepped inside.

I closed the door and start walking with him. He was looking so tired. He walked toward room and I followed him.

"How was your day?"I asked as I entered the room.

Jahan who was seated on sofa looked at me just for once and then again was busy in removing his shoes.

"Hmm..Good." Finally he answer. At least he start talking to me.

I saw him going to washroom,I went out of the room and went downstairs and directly went to kitchen to make tea for my husband.

I made tea and went to my room. I saw Jahan lying on bed. I went closer to him,hoping he didn't fall in sleep.

"Jahan tea."I said and he opened his eyes.

He sat and took the  cup of tea from my hand.

"Dinner?" I asked and waited for his answer.

"In 10 minutes." He answered and I nodded and turned to go to kitchen.

I arranged all the food on dinning table. I went to kitchen to get water. When I came back to table,I saw him seated there. He didn't start eating yet. I placed water jug on table and slowly start serving him dinner. I also sat next to him and served myself and start eating. We both were eating quietly. I wanted him to tell me about his day. I wanted to ask him about his day but who had the courage!

After dinner,I slowly got up and start cleaning the table when I heard him.

"Hmm..dinner was good." He said and I for a second was shocked. 

Really?He at least liked something. And he for the first time praised me. Not bad zeeniya. I 'm not that bad cook.