Author's Note.

Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

Welcome to my story.

This is kiranhafeez, your writer and I hope you'll enjoy this journey with me and with my characters.

All the characters, incidents, event took place in the story are not related with anyone's life or not taken from some other book. They are purely based on my own imagination. Any similarity would only be coincidence. All rights reserved.

I just edit this book and I hope you won't find any mistake in them but still if you found any,let me know and I'll fix it soon.

And this book is mine. Only mine so don't try to copy it. I'll gladly accept your positive comments as you are my readers but not the sarcastic one as I hate sarcasm. Say it simply or purely what you have to say. Don't threw it with the stone of sarcasm.

You are readers and yes you can tell me my faults and I will try to improve it but don't judge me or my work.

That's all I wanted to say. Okay now don't think me an arrogant girl. I'm kind as always with my readers and I need a lot of your love for my story. And for me too.

Love you all and welcome to Be mine.

Do do do vote readers while reading every chapter of the story.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...