Wishes & Good bye

★★ Wishes are those,she hides in her heart and I like a seeker,seeks them. ★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.

"Jahan what are you doing? You're getting late for your office." I said looking at him who was roaming in the room.

"Really!! You think I'll go to office after what happened on breakfast table." He said and again start roaming,thinking something.

I smiled and went closer to him. Holding his wrist,I stopped him and he turned to see me.

"I..I don't want to go." I said and lowered my eyes which filled up with tears.

Holding my hands,he pulled me in his arms and we hugged each other while I let my tears to come out. I was sobbing, hidden in his arms.

"I..I don't want to go Jahan." I said while holding him tightly.

"Hey..shhhhh." Pulling back,he wiped my tears and I looked at him.

"Everything will be okay. Don't cry." He said and kissed my forehead.

Pulling me again in his arms, he keep caressing my hair with his hand and I just keep listening his heart beat.

"Jahan aren't you going to office today?" I heard khala Ami's voice near our door and we both separated from each other.

Damn it.

I heard Jahan and he took his files and laptop. As he took a step ahead,he stopped and turned to see me. Coming to me,he cupped my face and kissed my forehead. My lips stretched into a smile feeling his beautiful kiss.

"Jahan." We heard Khala Ami voice again and he groaned in frustration.

Pulling back,he ran to the door and as he opened it,he found Khala Ami standing.

"Ready mom." He said and stepped out of the room but he didn't forget to turn and winked at me.

I smiled and placed my dupatta on my head while stepping out of the room. I saw him walking slow and I knew he was waiting for me to reach him.

"Jahan why are you walking so slow?" Khala Ami asked and I smiled while increased my pace toward him.

He didn't answer but turned to see me. He stopped when he saw me coming to him. As I went closer to him,he start walking with me. I looked at khala Ami who was glaring at me which made me startled for a second.

What happened to her all of sudden??

I thought and keep stepping down the stairs with Jahan. I saw Madiha bhabhi with Robi bhabhi in living room. And all the men were also there. Aarib was playing with Maliha.

"Dad I'll back soon." Jahan said to his father and he nodded.

He went out while me and Khala Ami followed him. We both were looking at him who put his things in car and before getting in,he turned. Our eyes met and I saw his lips smiled. I waved bye to him and so did he. As he got in the car,I turned to see Khala Ami who was again glaring me.

Not glaring but a death glare she was passing to me. I was not understanding what happened to her all of sudden. Frowning her eyebrows toward me, she walked back in the house and I just shrugged her look away from me and walked behind her in living room where everyone was gathered.  As I entered, Aarib saw me and he ran toward me.