New Beginning 2

You don't really know how beautiful a girl is until you meet her,all her beauty is in her personality.
                    __Zac  Efron

Jahan's P.O.V.
I opened the door to call zeeniya for dinner.And as I opened the door I froze.What was in front of me stuck my eyes on it.

Zeeniya was sitting in front of dressing table.Her reflection was clear in the mirror.She was in her own deep thoughts.She was wearing pink shirt and white trouser.Her long wet curly hairs were opened on her back.she was slowly slowly combing her hairs.

As I entered the room the first thing I saw was her.She was lost in her thoughts and made me lost in her.The simple beauty I saw today.Her face was pure of any makeup. But she was still looking the most beautiful girl of the world.I can't describe how I feel seeing her in my room like this.

I felt my heart jumping.Her eyes were shivering a little.Her hairs were making her more beautiful.I was completely lost in her.

What are doing you doing Jahan!! Stop watching her like this.

My conscience wake me up and I diverted my eyes.

What the hell is happening to me?

She's making me crazy.I will not look at her.I don't have to developed a soft corner for her.

I talked to myself and ensure that I won't again lost in her.She is nothing to me.

Do you understand she is nothing..nothingggg

I nodded agreeing to myself.I turn to call her and again she caught my eyes.I had to fight with myself to remove my eyes from her.

I cleared my throat and pulled myself out of her effect.

She saw me and stands up.She was looking so pretty in that pink shirt that for a while I was not  able to look away.she was without her dupatta.I just stole one glimpse of her and then averted my eyes.

"Umm..dinner is ready."I said and she nodded.

"Coming." She said and I waited for her.I saw how she made a messy bun of her hairs and picked dupatta and placed it on her head.Her few hairs were hanging out of her bun on her neck and some locks were placed on her face. In her pink dupatta with her locks she was making me crazy.My eyes again and again were looking at her.

Stop now Jahan.

She's not that pretty..

I scratched my head and went out of the room and she followed me.

What was I doing?why I was looking at her like this?