Dear Diary..!

★★ Sometimes its so difficult to share your inner pain but at the same time,you want to burst all out what you're going through. ★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's P.O.V.
It was night. I was waiting for Jahan. At 9 of the night,I heard the main door opened and he drove in.

I went to open the door.  opened the door before he could ring the bell. He stepped in. I didn't look at him.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I greeted him.

"Wasalaam." He replied.

We walked in. I didn't look at him for once. I keep my eyes lower. He moved to room and I went in kitchen. I start serving food on table. After placing glasses on table,I went to call Jahan for dinner.

I slowly walked toward my room. I stopped outside the room for a while. Taking a deep breath, I controlled myself. I was feeling so weak from inside that at any time, I could break down into tears. I took deep breaths and put my hand on the knob to open the door.

"Be strong zeeniya."  I said to myself and opened the door.

I stepped inside. I looked here and there in search of Jahan. Suddenly the door of the washroom opened and he came out,towel in his hand. I took a step back to give him space.

"Dinner is ready." I said without looking at him.

"I'll be there." All he said and I nodded and turned back to went in dinning hall.

After 5 minutes, I saw Jahan coming. I was standing near his chairs. I stepped aside and he sat down. I served him food and sat next to him.

I served myself and start eating quietly. I felt Jahan looking at me. I could feel his gaze which start making me weak but I didn't look at him and keep myself busy in eating.

I felt my eyes going wet but I controlled myself. It was hard but still i was holding myself. I took glass of water and slowly start drinking it. I saw Jahan cleaning his hands.

"Anything else?" I asked and he didn't say anything for a second. I kept my eyes on my plate.

"Nothing." He said and went to his room.

I start cleaning the table and I felt two tears roll down on my cheeks. I was about to cry but no I didn't let myself to break down..

I have to control myself. I can't be so weak. I have to control my tears.

I said to myself and  wiped my tears and took all the utensils and placed them in kitchen. After washing all utensils,I made tea for Jahan. After putting tea in cup,I took cup and went to room. Before entering the room,I rub my eyes and face. I slowly opened the door and entered the room. I saw Jahan who was lying on bed. I went to his side and put that cup of tea on side table. I didn't call him. I went directly to washroom to do my ablution. When I came out, I saw Jahan drinking tea. I placed my prayer mat and start offering my Salah .

When I completed my salah,I saw Jahan next to me performing his Salah .I made dua and folded my prayer mat. I sat on bed and waited for Jahan to complete his prayer.