Vallima...

★★There is only one happiness in my life;to love & to be loved.★★
                             __John Green

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.

I was standing confused. He left the room after telling me about our departure to Karachi. I didn't understand that why we were going to Karachi. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts and I went to open the door. As I opened the door,I saw Madiha Bhabhi with robi Bhabhi and Sana who was my sister in law were standing.
"Zeeniya did you take out your things?" Madiha Bhabhi asked and I shook my head as no.

"No I just take them out." I said and went to wardrobe while Madiha Bhabhi came to help me.

Sana sat on bed while making bubble balloons and using her mobile, I smiled on her care free style. Robi Bhabhi and Madiha Bhabhi took my dress and jewellery out and put it in a bag. Taking all things,they turned to me.

"Get ready. We are going to parlour now." Madiha Bhabhi said and I nodded.

They left and I took my gown and Hijab to put it on me. I got ready and walked out of the room.

"Ready zeeniya?" Robi Bhabhi asker and I gave a nod.

I looked at the sofa where Jahan was seated with Waqas Bhai and was busy in reading some magazine. I saw Waqas Bhai winking at Robi Bhabhi and she shyly looked away. I looked at Jahan who didn't noticed me there. Madiha Bhabhi went to Hammad Bhai and kissed Aarib's cheek,saying bye to her son and husband. All were happy with their love ones and my husband was busy in reading that stupid magazine. My eyes filled with water and I lowered my gaze and prayed for everyone's happiness.

"Let's go now." Sana called them.

Both Bhabhi came to us and I took my bag.

"Wait." We stopped on the voice and saw Waqas Bhai coming.

"I'll drop you all." He said and marched ahead toward car.

"Bhai you are dropping us? Is everything okay?" Madiha Bhabhi asked teasingly.

"Because my wife is pulling me to her." He said making us all laugh while Robi Bhabhi smiled shyly.

"He's crazy." Robi Bhabhi whispered and I could see the strong love in them.

"For you." I whispered back and she looked at me and then smiled shyly.

"Come on beautiful ladies." Waqas Bhai called and we all get in the car.

We reached the parlour and I witnessed Waqas bhai's craziness for robi Bhabhi. Both were smiling and I was praying for their happiness. We stepped in the parlour and beautician start doing her work. Giving me facial,she worked with my hair. And Robi Bhabhi and Madiha Bhabhi also start getting ready. I changed into a skin colour frock which had combination of shocking pink colour. The boarder of frock was having a lace of same pink colour. The churi pajama and dupatta were of shocking pink colour. It was beautiful combination of both colours that I loved the dress.

After doing my make up and hair, she settled my dupatta on my shoulder to hang it on my right side. I went in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I was shocked because I was looking "Beautiful". I never thought that I could ever use "beautiful" word for me but now I was looking at me. I was stunned because the beautician had done her work so beautifully.

My hair were opened,they were curled. Some of my hair were placed on my shoulder and rest were on back. Two gold kangan( bangles) were in my arms while I was wearing the beautiful pendent of gold with matching earrings.