Our Journey to Karachi

★★Sometimes new journeys brings new hopes to us.★★

~~~~~~~~~~

Zeeniya's POV.
I got up with the sound of alarm. I checked the time,it was 5 o'clock of morning.  I looked at the side where Jahan was sleeping. I got up and went to washroom.

After doing wudu(ablution),I came out and went to Jahan to wake him up.

"Jahan." I called him but no response.

"Jahan its Fajar time." I said while shaking him.

"Hmmm." All he said.

He moved a little and opened his eyes. He looked at me and got up. Rubbing his eyes with fingers, he threw the blanket away from him and walked to washroom. I start offering prayer and soon he joined me. We completed our prayer and made Dua. I got up and he walked to the door.

"We'll be out in half an hour. Get ready." He said and went outside the room leaving me all shock.

So early really?

I hurriedly got up and arranged all the pack luggage and checked once again if anything is missing or not.

After checking that everything was okay, I took my clothes and went to take shower. After taking shower,I came out,hurriedly dried my hair,wore my bangles and earrings. After getting ready,I ran to kitchen to make some breakfast. I saw khala Ami in kitchen cooking something with Madiha Bhabhi.

This thing I liked the most that the women of this house cooked by themselves.

"Salaam khala Ami."I said going to her.

"Wasalaam. Sit and have your breakfast." She said and I nodded.

I turned and saw Jahan already there. There was a table and pair of chairs placed in kitchen. I sat in front of him.

Didn't bother to call me. Fine keep your this all time serious look and silence.

Khala Ami served me breakfast while I was looking at him who was busy in his breakfast. Jahan got up and went outside of the kitchen as he finished his breakfast.

"Zeeniya after having your breakfast, keep these boxes also with your stuff." Madiha Bhabhi said while placing some boxes on the table.

"What's inside of these boxes?"I asked.

"There are some dry fruits for you and Jahan. Jahan likes dry fruits. So don't forget to keep them." Khala Ami replied and I nodded.

Hmmm so he likes dry fruits. He himself is so dry why he needs to eat these dry fruits.

Suits him Both are same as the fruits as Jahan "DRY."  I thought and smiled. Taking the boxes,I went out of the kitchen to go to my room. So, I could pack these boxes in one of the bags. But stopped because I forgot the way to my room. In this huge mansion,which had three halls and countless rooms and many hallways and corridor, I was stuck. There were pair of stairs coming down from both sides. I didn't know which to take.

"Worried?" I looked down at the voice.

Aarib was standing with his cute eyes fixed on me. I kneel down in front of him and nodded.