New beginning

I just wanted to be your last.
                                   (Unknown)

Zeeniya's P.O.V.
I opened my eyes and I saw Jahan sleeping.His innocent face was in front of me.I smiled looking at him.

I slowly got up and slowly lean toward him.I slightly put my hand his head.I slowly ruffled his hairs.I turned and got up from bed.I went to washroom and do my wudu.

When I came out of the washroom,I saw Jahan still in sleep.today I decide not to set n alarm.I slowly walked toward him.

"Jahan." I called him but no response.

"Jahan its Fajar." I again called him but no movement.

I leaned toward him and shake his shoulder.

" Jahan wake up." I said and he opened his eyes.

"Fajar time."  I said and he nodded.

I start offering my prayer and he went to washroom.When I completed my Salah , I saw him performing his Salah next to me.

I made dua and recited Quran.After reciting,I turn to see Jahan who was seated on bed. I placed Quran on its place and was about to go out when he called me.

"Zeeniya." He called me and I turn in shock.

He take my name! He called me by my name.

He for the very first time called me by my name.I was shocked looking at him.

Zeeniya! He called me.

I was looking at him.Didn't answer him I saw him walking toward me. He stopped in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

I didn't answer.I was just looking at him.

"Zeeniya." This time he shook my shoulders and called me.

I came to my senses and nodded my head.

He removed his hands from my shoulders. An awkwardness took place. We both were not looking each other.

"Where were you going?" He asked to faded away the awkwardness.

"In lawn."

"Can I join you?" He asked scratching his his head.

I smiled on his this act. He looked at me and I nodded.

We both walked out of the room.we were taking little steps to match each other's paced.we walked down.Jahan opened the hall door and I followed him put in lawn.

We both start walking in lawn.I saw flowers and roses dancing.I smiled looking at them.

"You like them?" Jahan asked and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked and he smiled.

"Flowers." He said.

I nodded smilingly.

"I love flowers." I said and he nodded.

We were still walking.None of us was talking.I wanted him to say something. I wanted to listen him.

Say something..!

I was in my own thoughts.Thinking about him.I fixed my eyes on ground.we were walking and I was looking at ground on our moving foots.