Chapter 1//

I wasn't supposed to fall at all. I wasn't supposed to be head over heels at all. I wasn't supposed to be in love at all. But how can I not when something greater created him. Evil shines from his eyes but so does comfort. I find myself contemplating as I see my reflection through the mirror. I move from the bathroom and sit down on the edge of my bed wrapped in a towel and put my head in my hands. I started sobbing silently and my sobs were echoed throughout the room. He's coming soon and I need to pull myself together and be ready for him. I only get to be with him for a couple of hours and then he's gone for the day. And that's the routine that I agreed on but now I need more, much more than I have but I don't dare ask fearing that he might snap if I did. I fear being replaced and I won't be able to handle such a thing because he's become my world. My day revolves around him and I count the hours to see him and dread when the time is up knowing I'd have to wait until tomorrow to see him again. What do I do when what I'm doing is so wrong but it damn feels right? Being with him feels like being on the clouds and I don't ever wanna get down but I do when he leaves the apartment he pays for. My heart is aching and is shattered in a million pieces.

I wipe the tears from eyes and go to my dresser to start blow drying my hair and get my face on, I then go towards my closet not knowing what to put on. Should I wear the lingerie he recently got me or should I be in the denim shorts and Cami he also got me? I decide on the black lingerie and wrap myself with a grey silk robe. I go to the kitchen and grab a couple of wine glasses along with a bottle of Moscato and set them on the table in front of the couch and grab my phone to see where he's at. He texts me back saying he's 15 minutes away and the butterflies in my stomach are on an attacking mode. I always get like that when I know I'm close to seeing him, touching him, feeling him.

a/n: Hey everybody♡I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my story, I'm new here and that's the first time that I dare publish anything I've written. I would really appreciate any kind of feedback (really any feedback is welcome). Let me know how you like it, Alexandra x