Chapter 11//

"How about we take this to the shower? I really need one right now" Lucious says while his hands rests on my waist. I nod resting my forehead on his and he carries both of us to the bathroom. I remove the shirt and get into the shower turning the knob waiting for the hot water to steam up. I step in while Lucious undresses, he steps in hugging me from behind will I grab the shampoo bottle, he takes it from my head and squirts some on his palm "Let me shower you baby, I've fantasied about that for a while" I turn around to face him and I'm consumed by his eyes and that marvelous body. He rubs his palms together and moves it to my head applying the shampoo while massaging my scalp, I close my eyes and enjoy every millisecond of his hands movements. I now grab the shampoo bottle and go through the same process with him, he now takes some body shower gel and washes my body, once he reaches my breasts, he teases the sensitive area rubbing my nipples softly and then his hand goes all the way there to continues his sweet torture. He stops before I can get into my stance, frustrated I take some soap to wash his body now, I run my hands along his chest, shoulders and I swiftly get on my knees to have him in mouth. As soon as my hands hold his long beautiful length, a moan escapes his mouth. I start pumping it with my hands teasing him the way he did me and slowly put my mouth around it, sucking slowly enjoying his taste while my hands are still doing their thing. "Lolita yes baby yes" he says in between moans that make me hot, I suck harder taking all of him and I see his knees quiver, "Lolita I'm coming baby" and he releases into my mouth. He tastes amazing, nothing I could compare it to but him.
He grabs my elbows and gets me back on my feet, he cups my face kissing me violently while the water is running under us. He shuts the water off and steps out of the shower fetching a towel wrapping it around his waist, when he approaches me I step out and he wraps another towel around me. We both move towards the closet and he chooses a black silk nightwear for me where the cups are made out of lace and is see-through, for him he gets a pair of sweatpants and a plain white shirt. My stomach is empty and is starting to make weird noises, Lucious cracks up laughing from the noises "I bet you're famished ain't you babe?" I laugh knowing exactly what he means and I reply while my mouth waters "I'm majorly craving some steak and mashed potatoes right now". "Excellent choice, let me call Clive and he'll take care of it right away" he says and grabs his phone to make the call. I go to the kitchen to get a couple of wine glasses and a bottle of Merlot, I set them on the glass dinner table when I suddenly hear Lucious on the phone but it doesn't seem like it's Clive this time, I hear him say "I knew you could pull it off baby, don't stay long I'm missing you already" and my heart falls to the ground feeling some sort of betrayal until I remind myself that I am the other one, I am the side chick and that we are both betraying her. My appetite is suddenly gone when Lucious walks into the dinning room grinning "Guess I won't be leaving tomorrow" he says and I'm confused "What do you mean baby?" I reply and he gets close to my ear as if he was confessing a secret "Anika will be gone for another day" he says licking my ear and I start to build this gut feeling. I force a smile because I don't want my anxiety to get the best of me and I'm absolutely delighted that instead of tonight being our last night together, I still get another day and night with him.

a/n: Sorry for not updating the last couple of days as I was facing some issues with my internet connection. Hope you enjoy this chapter and as always let me know what you think. Love, Alexandra x